• Published 7th Jan 2017
  • 602 Views, 3 Comments

To Find Home - Selena Quintanilla



A curly maned stallion is about to find a miracle when an unknown zebra collapses on the Ponyville train station.

  • ...
4
 3
 602

Sleep Peacefully

To Curly

Curly, yah' are an' angel from above
Yah' saw mah' at my lowest
Even then, yah' took care of me
Ah' didn't think ah' would find comfort from your heartbeat
Ah' lay in yah' embrace, an' followed yah' into still peace
We made ah' family together, an' cherished every moment like da last
Don't yah' ever forget that yah' mean everything to mah'
Yah' gave mah' ah' purpose
Yah' gave mah' ah' reason to keep moving forward
Most importantly
Ah' found ah' place to call Home

Your Love,~Zecarius

Zecarius placed the written note next to the nightstand, so when Curly woke up the next morning he would find a pleasant surprise. He gazed at Curly in restful, still peace. Zecarius smiled with pride, because never in his life did he think he would be in love with any pony, like he was now. He looked back to Curly, stooped down and kissed Curly on the forehead. It caused Curly to stir in his sleep and let out a laugh, Zecarius chuckled as he lovingly wrapped his hooves around Curly, and awaited his turn to fall asleep, with his lover right beside him.

Author's Note:

That is the end of the story.

I do not know yet if I would like to continue with the story. Maybe portray Eve Blossom's life as a grown mare, but for right now I am going to focus on another one-shot I have in mind. So stick around for that.

The story was made in a rush, because not only did I have school, but it is personal in a sense where real scenarios were added into the scenes.

I am deeply sorry if there were errors, but I am not perfect.

I would like to give thanks to eye-cfox, and for the generous comments in private, it means a lot that you enjoyed the story.

Whelp, can't say much else, except thanks for reading and I'll be somewhere else in the near future.

Love, Peace ~

Comments ( 3 )

Welp, this story surely wasn't perfect, but it wasn't all that bad either! The characters were likeable and had some nicely implemented backstory, but I really didn't like Sailient, too 'gangsta' for meh, brah. The romance felt a little bit rushed too, but that's basically all. The rest of my complaints are about grammar and confusing formatting (nothing a pre-reader can't fix).
Overall, it was a nice story, but it could still use some work. Hope you improve in the future, because I see a potential! :twilightsmile:

8316732
Well any constructive criticism is much appreciated. As for Salient, she is based of my good friend but totally exaggerated. Much of the story was quickly rushed because i was on a busy schedule. But thank you for looking at it.

Love, Peace

Login or register to comment