• Published 5th Jan 2017
  • 683 Views, 3 Comments

Trying To Raise The Dead - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
28
 3
 683

Prisoned in the Cemetary House

Spike's vision was blurry as he opened his eyes slowly. "What happened?", he mumbled. Then, he got his clear vision back, opened his eyes wide and darted them back and forward around his friends who were standing in front of him and the room he's in. He couldn't move, his wrists were strapped into the handles as he's sitting down in a chair. "Where the-- Where am I? Where's Rarity? What is this?!"

"You're here in the grave house.", Rainbow Dash said.

Spike looked at the graves while his wrists were pinned. "Why? I don't belong here."

"This is only temporary, Spike.", Rainbow Dash said. "As for right now, you're scaring the hell out of us."

"We thought you needed some time away from Rarity's corpse.", Starlight said.

"From what, bringing her back?", Spike asked.

"No, you're endangering her, you've gone too far on this, Spike.", Sunset said. "You're making it an unpleasant experience for all of your friends, including Rarity."

"So, for now on, we're going to leave Rarity's corpse alone and make sure it stays buried.", Applejack said.

"Y-You don't understand, she needs to hear my voice, she needs to know I'm okay.", Spike said.

"But, you're not okay, Spike.", Applejack said.

"You poisoned a lady and you can't undo that.", Rainbow Dash said.

"I'm her... little Spikey-wikey.", Spike said.

"You're nothing but a psychopath and a murderer.", Rainbow Dash said.

Spike didn't say anything, he wasn't threatened of what Rainbow Dash called him.

They all turned around and began heading out the door. "We'll be back, Spike.", Sunset said. "Just have some time alone."

"Don't you dare get near Rarity's tomb without my permission! You hear me, I'll kill you all!", Spike yelled.

"Nice talking to you.", Starlight said as she slammed the door behind her.

Spike screamed with anger and tried to break free. He kicked his legs and tried to break the strips. Just then, a spider appeared and slowly crawled toward Spike. "Guys, help. I'm sorry, let me out.", he cried. He laughed with fear as the spider broke the strips with his teeth. Spike squealed as he broke free, he grabbed the spider and ate the top of his head. Blood fell out of Spike's mouth as he chomped the remains of the spider. "Mmm... very juicy.", he said.