• Published 5th Jan 2017
  • 674 Views, 3 Comments

Trying To Raise The Dead - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
28
 3
 674

The graves

Spike's grave was next Rarity's grave where they were both buried at. Twilight touched Spike's tombstone, she loved Spike so much. "I'm sorry, Spike.", she said sadly. "I wish your life was cut so short."

Starlight and Trixie were taking care the graves for Sunset, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. "We're all lucky that Spike didn't kill us.", Starlight said.

"We all still get to smell the air.", Fluttershy said smelling some air.

"But, the people who didn't get to smell it are Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Sunset.", Pinkie said sadly.

"You think one of us might become evil some day?", Trixie asked. "I don't want to be killed and end up in a cemetery."

"Don't worry, girls.", Twilight said. "There will be no way that it will happen to us, but it happened to Spike."

Comments ( 2 )

................ ok. What the fuck have I just read? *sigh* OK. Say it's a trollfic, and I'll shut up. But if this is supposed to be taken seriously and not as a trollfic... Then I'm gonna speak my mind.

I couldn't pass from half of the first chapter, and I tried.

Characters seems oddly out of character, and it has the special accomplishment of showing with just a line for each.

The situation is really bizarre, we're thrown into it without any explanations, and the quality makes me think we will never get one. What is trixie and sunset doing there? Even if theres an explanation later, I don't feel we'll get a good one.

Try going for smaller, simpler stuff. Nice try, but it didn't work. Try again and as many times as its needed. Keep up, you can do it.

Login or register to comment