• Published 5th Jan 2017
  • 682 Views, 3 Comments

Trying To Raise The Dead - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
28
 3
 682

Bringing Rarity back as a demon

Spike was sitting on top of the ground where Rarity's corpse was buried under.

"You sitting on top of Rarity is a good idea, Rainbow?", Fluttershy asked.

"Of course, we're trying to make sure she stays buried, aren't we?", Rainbow Dash asked.

They heard a banging at the door of the grave house. "Wow, who's in there?", Trixie asked.

"Oh shoot, do you think it's Spike?!", Pinkie asked in fear.

"Maybe, someone should check.", Applejack suggested.

"I'll do it.", Sunset said she opened the door of the cemetery house. "What now?"

Spike didn't answered, he slowly walked toward Sunset with a possessed look on his face. "Uh... Spike?", Sunset asked.

"So you think you can try to take care of Rarity's corpse without me.", Spike said. "Are you trying to keep me away from her?"

Sunset laughed nervously. "Why would you think--"

"I asked you a question.", Spike snapped.

Sunset didn't say anything, she just made a frown. She stepped back a little trying to get away. But, Spike grabbed her head quickly and snapped her neck.

Trixie looked in terror. "Holy shit!", she yelled.

"Now step away from the tombstone!", Spike commanded.

"No, we're not letting you get near it.", Applejack said blocking the tombstone.

"Are you trying to do the impossible?", Spike asked as he walked up to Applejack. "Are you trying to make Spikey-wikey sad? Huh, are you? ARE YOU?!"

Applejack didn't answer.

Spike stuck his tongue out and licked her face. "Ew, ew, ew, gross!", the cowgirl said with horror. She fell on her knees and held her stomach. She began barfing her guts, and choked to death on her own barf.

Fluttershy screamed and fainted to the ground.

Spike dashed over to the tombstone. "Rarity, it's me, Spike.", he said. "Feel that it's me, FEEL THAT IT'S ME!" Spit fell out of his mouth, landed on the ground and sank to Rarity's coffin. The ground shook as Rarity was back to life and is now possessed.

She sprang out of the ground. "Hello, girls.", she said as he looks were messed up. Her mane was in tangles and she had blood on her face. She grabbed Rainbow Dash and bit a remain of her neck.

Rainbow Dash screamed as blood gushed out of her neck. Then, she was gone.

Rarity darted her eyes at Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Starlight, and Trixie. Twilight sneaked out of their sight before she was seen by Rarity. "Now we can have... FUN!", she said.

The four ran for their lives as Rarity to tried to eat them. Spike watched with an evil smile on his face.

Twilight watched with terror. "What have you done, Spike?!", she sobbed.

Spike turned around at Twilight and snapped. "What? You're having a problem now that Rarity's alive?!", he asked. He looked back at the evil Rarity. "She's so happy right now, she's having the time of her life."

"This is not like you and that's not like her.", Twilight sobbed. "You made her kill Rainbow Dash."

"So what?!", Spike snapped and turned back at Rarity.

Spike brought out her gun and aimed at Rarity. Spike watched in fear as the gun was aiming at her. "No, not the gun.", he cried. "Don't do it, Twilight!" Spike tried to take the gun out Twilight's hand, but Twilight's hand was too strong.

Twilight pulled the trigger and shot Rarity's shoulder.

Rarity screamed as her shoulder was shot. Spike snarled. "You should've done that, Twilight.", he said. He helped Rarity with his hands, picked up a twig and pointed it at Twilight and the others. "Girls, why don't you be like Rarity and me?", he asked. "Always happy, always smiling." He laughed evilly.

Starlight kicked Spike in the hip away from Rarity and took Rarity down. She pinned Rarity down with her foot on her back.

"I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS, STARLIGHT!", Spike snapped.

"Twilight, shoot her!", Starlight screamed.

Twilight aimed the gun at Rarity's head and shot her there. "Sorry, Rarity.", she sobbed.

Spike growled as he held a knife in his hand. "Girls..."

Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Starlight, and Trixie stayed behind Twilight as she aimed the gun at Spike.

"You should've done that, it was the only way to bring her back.", Spike cackled.

"Spike...?", Twilight sobbed.

Spike stabbed Twilight through her belly and Twilight dropped the gun as she was weakened.

"Don't take Spikey-wikey's girl away from me.", Spike said. "Since the beginning, all I wanted was to capture love with Rarity, but it never happened. All you've done was keep her away from me, Rarity was supposed to be mine."

"It's not worth it, Spike.", Twilight sobbed. "She's dead."

"It totally is worth it, all it brings me is so much joy.", Spike cackled.

Starlight grabbed the gun and shot Spike through the heart. She pulled the knife out of Twilight's torso. "Are you ok, Twi?", she asked.

"I'm okay, Star.", Twilight answered. "But, Spike isn't."

"We're all fine now, girls.", Starlight said as she looked at Spike one last time. "It's over."