• Published 17th Jan 2017
  • 546 Views, 1 Comments

Shadows of Equestria - Silver Inkwell



When Twilight Sparkle wander upon a strange new mysterious, and unusual and odd room she starts on a journey of finding herself.

  • ...
 1
 546

Taken to the Castle/ Waiting in the Dungeon

Chapter Seven: Taken to the Castle/ Waiting in the Dungeon

“Well this is just great,” Twilight rambled on to herself, “You managed to not only get us captured and put in this very cold dungeon, but you have also managed to somehow not get us home or talk your way through this.”

“Calm down Twilight, I have everything under control,” he said very calmly.

“Calm down? How can you expect me to calm down at a time like this?”

“Honestly I really don’t know what method work out best for you.”

“Why are we here? Why do I have to see this?”

“I find that talking to myself works out the best sometimes…”

“Hello? Did you hear my questions at all?” Twilight said.

“Yes, of course, well to answer them I will tell you, you are here to see what you might have become
Twilight, and like it or not, this is very real for some ponies. And neither of us can change their lives, we can
only see it from far away.”

“But I did try to change it, and now we’re stuck here,” she said.

“Exactly, and that is why you always listen to me first.”

And with that said there was a very long profound silence in the room now.

“You know it’s quite boring in here only if you think it is so,” he said.

She remained quiet, “When I’m bored I always try to invent new spells and songs, for example, I making one that causes lots of explosions and stuff.”

Twilight still didn’t respond, “I’m also making one to pick locks.”

She still didn’t respond and he was ready to do something very drastic, but then suddenly she snapped her head up so quickly that it was a surprise.

“I’ve got it, I finally figured out how we can leave!” Twilight said.

“That’s very highly odd and strange,” Star Swirl said, “Usually I’m the one that does that, but if you must go on explaining your plan to me then.”

“We have to change something here right? Well what if we change it to make it better and not just the same and regular? Would that work out for us?”

“I guess so,” Star Swirl said, “But we would need to leave here first.”

“Well then, use your new experimental spells to get out, so let’s go!”

“I don’t know if they’ll work out,” he said. “Just try to do it.”

But before they could a guard came in and then took them to the throne room.

Author's Note:

Please stay tuned for more!