• Published 17th Jan 2017
  • 546 Views, 1 Comments

Shadows of Equestria - Silver Inkwell



When Twilight Sparkle wander upon a strange new mysterious, and unusual and odd room she starts on a journey of finding herself.

  • ...
 1
 546

Ambush/ Atatck/ Captured

Chapter Six: Ambush/ Attack/ Captured

“What the-?” Star Swirl said when the ponies crashed through the window.

“QUEEN MIDNIGHT SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT!”

“I would much rather fight thank you very much,” she said smiling as she picked up several weapons with her magic and defended every attack by every pony in the room whether it was magical, physical, or from the air, she was good, too good. “Oh crap,” Star Swirl said, “That’s the problem with Alicorns, they’re too over powered or too Mary Stu or Gary Stu, in this case Mary though because of her gender, she’s female, but I can only hope and guess that in the end that there will be some weakness that we Can exploit from her then.”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” Twilight shouted as the chaos went around her and the attacks only ever grew more intense and violent.

“Oh nothing much, but Twilight, here’s the plan now, we go with them because I have a feeling and sense that we would be much safer with them instead.”

“Can’t we just leave and come back?” Twilight said fearfully.

“No, we have to stay until things go back to normal or change again.”

“I was afraid that you were going to say that,” she said.

“Come on,” he said, “Let’s play our part now.”

And with that said he calmly waited until the phrase, “RETREAT!” was said and then walked up to one of the
ponies and followed them outside.

The pony tried to get away, but it was no use and in vain because of his magic.

“What do you want?” the stallion said turning to them.

“Simple, take us to your leader and say that you captured us,” Star Swirl said with a bright cheery smile on his face holding his hooves out in front of him.

“Huh?” the pony said very confused as to what was going on now exactly.

“Look, we’re not spies or part of your rebellion, we’re just two ponies who want to talk to your leader, and as a bonus one of us should look very familiar to one of your leaders, so please just lead the way or else I will make you do it.”

“Well okay then, but don’t try any tricks on me,” the stallion said.

“How do you know that I haven’t already?” Star Swirl said.

The pony looked like he was ready to answer but then decided to remain silent instead, and so that was why they were willingly captured and thus soon came across a completely different and new castle for them.

Author's Note:

Please stay tuned for more!