• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 1,665 Views, 38 Comments

The Demon's Game - Phosys



A young Dungeon Master, dressed up as the Demon Prince Orcus to impress his players, get's hit by a truck on his journey over. He wakes up not in a hospital, as he expected, but in a world of colorful, humanoid equines, dragons and many other things.

  • ...
13
 38
 1,665
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Hey, can you make changes like adding the song link and the bolts and italics? Or do you not know how to do that?

7809460 Oops missed that. Sorry. Done

"W̸̯͖̃̽̓̚͡h̢̜̦̀̾ͫ͂̅ͧ̕â͖̘̮̳̫̻̇͒t̶̤͇̞͖͈͈̳̐̚͟ ̧͖̖̝̮̙ͭ͛ͯ̕͞i̻̇͌͑̚ͅn̘̗̑͆̌̐̋̋͢ ̴͉̰̺̤͚͕̣ͣ̆͑ͧͯ̈́t̵̻̱͚̗̠̓̓ͩͣ̓̅̊̂̒h̨̲̙͉̼̻̓̅ͬͦ͂e̷͉̥ͭ̉͋̈̄ͥ͛̎ͥ͜ ̸͕͈̣̲̘͍͐͑ͩ̀n̢̰͐̍̃̄̉̽͆̈́̇̕a̝̜̱̙̯̻̔ͅm̝̤̤͔̉̀e̻̞̼͚̽̆̓ͣ ̊ͦ̉ͤ̏ͨ̿͏̢͍̫̣̕ͅo͉̗͇̼̙͉͚͎ͭ͡f͆͗̌͗͗҉̪̱͖ ͚͔̱̠̼ͤ̀̄ͥͫ̾͢N̟̟͚̣͑̈́̒͂͛̋́͐ẙ͍̙͉̻̘̣̫͌͑̕͠a͊ͯ̌͏̷̝̺̹̺̞͞ṛ̟̮̰̘̹͕̍̃ͩ͝lͭ̈̔ͭ̿̒́̎͡͏̘̱̥̘a͆̀̀̏̔ͪ̍҉̼͝t͚̗̼̮͎̩̂͊́ͧ͗͂͋̋ͥ͡ḧ͎͍͕́͐ͪͣͭ̌ő̮̟͌̅͂͌͐ͤ̽ẗ̞̻̮̙͕̜̬͙̄͌͢e͌̈̿̊ͫͩ̈́̋̓҉͈̻̥̘̤̖́p͕̲͕̥̪͔̲͑ͪ̿̑͆̃͠͠͝'̯̯͙̤͈̐̊ͧ͐ͧ͐͛̕s͉̝̣͓̗͕̟̙͈̐ͨ̿̐͞ ͈̗̲͔͔̠̼̇̽ͮ̄̑̑ͤ͘͢͜p̃ͦ͗̔ͣ̍ͨ̚҉̤̫ȁ̷̦̻͍̺̞̗͊͛ͦs̨̧̬͔̩̙̯̦͚̆̾̓ͬ̅͊͜t̶̶͍̗̥̎̌̏͐͋͝y̧̹̣͎̺̯͖̲̑̈͂̓ͥ̿͝͞,̟̭͍̐ͣͧ̒͟ ̡̡̤̬̰̬̟̿ͦ̓̒͊ͩͅw̶̰͉̺̥̱̄̐̍͡͝ͅͅh̀̊ͤ̀͆̂ͦ͡҉̖̤͉͓͖̱͓i̲̺̫̝̠̦͎̖ͥ͌̉̒͝t͍͓͈̰́̌͑̈́̅ͭ̔̓̑͘e̟͎͓̭̲̘ͤ̈̿ͅ ̛͚̞̹̗͚̟̰̫̎͒ͮ̔ͧ̒̌ḁ̸͓͉͚͕̬̦͕̓͗ͭ͜s̨̨̰̥͚̩̫͉̩̣ͣ̐͋s̛̩̲̬̝ͦ̔ͨ̾ͤ͠ ̢ͣ̒̓̅͏̗͍̯̬͍̰̹͓̺w̧̫͚͎ͬͅä̺̦̖̞́̽s̸̥̱͎̩̔̆͗͑ͬͫ́̃ ̻̝̳̞̗͈̦̞ͣ͠t͖̙̩̼͇̮͛̊̎͂ͦ́́͟h̵̦̗̯͇̬̗͕̘̤ͣ̏͗̀ā̛͈̝͗̓̿̏́͜t̍͋͏͕̰?̷̡̝̜̻̮̬̫͚̞ͥ͗͛̃͌͑͒͠"

7811126 How the hell did you do that

7779732
This is dead isn't it.

8678660
No, it isn't dead I'll get it going soon here just have to find my muse.

Sorry for putting this off for so long. My life hasn't been that great. I think I'll try to have the next chapter up within the next week or two.

Login or register to comment