• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 3,444 Views, 177 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Child of the Stars - XenoPony



Dragonfire, a confident mercenary mare, takes her wasteland life as it comes. Little does she know that she is more special than she had realised—so much so that somepony lurking in the shadows has been waiting for her for a long time.

Comments ( 13 )

Yaa update

Una

10900225
I love that theory, and I agree.

Una

Just finished catching up in the story and I'm impressed with how it's going. Good pacing, and well flushed characters. I'm looking forward towards your next chapter!

Una

Is this story dead?

11583212
Hard to say the author did do a update around a year or so after the last one. We will have to see. I for one would like to see it completed.

11583212 11787250 To answer these questions as it's been floated around in the comments of the new commissioned story: Fallout: Equestria - Most Dangerous Game and regards to whether CotS will come back, or if it can be commissioned too.

The idea has already been asked around. But after the events of the last few years, I couldn't really afford to spend time on these stories. I had to focus on original stuff that I could actually sell to pay bills. It's all still up in the air because the next few chapters leading up to the Stable 50 are laid out, just not written. Even after that, I know where the story goes as there's stuff on the cover that's not even shown up yet. Lopernicus who's behind the new MDG has also asked a lot about bringing CotS back, and in his story, he does want Jade to meet Dragonfie at some point. But pretty much, because of life the past few years, I can't find the time to commit.

11787252
Thank you for the update, I would be beyond grateful for the story to be finished but I can also understand. If you do decide to end the story I for one would be interested in a how you would of needed the story summary.

11879901 The pain of my understanding of tense all those years ago. I can't believe this chapter is eight years old this year. I go back and look at all the thoughts in the past tense and cringe a little more every time. :rainbowlaugh:

11583212 11787510 So three more chapters are officially written. They're with the editors right now.

Login or register to comment