• Published 13th Nov 2016
  • 905 Views, 29 Comments

It's Not Like I Love Him! - Bahamut0



Rainbow Dash never was the mushy romance type. But when Steel Edge stole a kiss from her in Paradox's Castle, that might just change.

  • ...
3
 29
 905

Epilogue

Rainbow Dash was in a pretty good mood as she walked CHS's hallways. Especially after how things went on her first date. ' Wait until the girls get a load of what happened! I can't wait to get a picture of their reactions!' The day went on fairly quickly and lunch period hit and Rainbow was sitting with her friends.

"So how did your date go darling?", Rarity asked.

"Pretty good. I wound up having fun!"

"Still saying ya got no feelings for Steel?", Applejack asked slyly.

"Hey Dash.", Steel said as he walked up to Rainbow Dash.

"Hi Steel.", Rainbow said in a flirty tone as she kissed him. All the other girls' jaws dropped at the sight! Rainbow stopped and took a picture with #reactionshot "The girls were just asking about our date."

"Can't wait to do it again.", Steel said with a wink. "See you around gorgeous." As he left, Pinkie pulled out her relationship book.

"Steel X Dashie.", she said with a smile. "Confirmed."

Comments ( 8 )

7720102
Epilogue's up!

7720424 absolutely love this!... enjoy their reaction Aswell... now it's onto the last relationship couple... Burst Celestia and Moon

I'm blushing Alright:rainbowwild:

7721124
The next story should post in a couple minutes.

7722270 Hooray! Can't wait to read it when it does :pinkiesmile:

7722272
Story just posted!

the girls with their jaws dropping :rainbowlaugh:

#reactionshot was epic! I was laughing so hard! Wonder if I can make it real someday...

Login or register to comment