• Published 30th Jun 2012
  • 1,467 Views, 11 Comments

The Ultimate Game - dreadbaron



Disney villains find a way into Equestria, and chaos follows.

  • ...
0
 11
 1,467

Preparing For Battle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, June 22nd
12:03 A.M.
Sweet Apple Acres (Preparing For Battle)

Dr. Facilier shifted back into his chair, stroking his chin thoughtfully. He knew that he didn’t have the best men for this mission, but that couldn’t be helped. The Alliance had been most specific about who he was able to hire, and who he wasn’t. This made him wonder: had the Wicked Alliance sent him to claim this land, or had they banished him to this cheery dimension to be rid of him once and for all?

“Oh, Doc!” a voice sang out from the hallway. It was Quackerjack, accompanied by a visibly trembling Sheriff. “We’re back!”

“Did you get the job done?” Dr. Facilier asked.

“Oh yeah,” Quackerjack answered him, as he pointed at the Sheriff. “No thanks to Fat Boy, of course.”

“Hey, now!” the Sheriff blustered, as his face turned red. “I only ran because Perry the Platypus showed up!”

“Perry the Platypus,” Dr. Facilier moaned, as he buried his face in his palms. “As if it wasn’t enough to have to conquer an entire planet, now the law’s on our tail. Did he find out where we’re hiding?”

“No, sir,” the Sheriff assured him. “He followed that fool Doofenshmirtz back to wherever he’s holed up right now.”

“Then we still have a chance,” Dr. Facilier muttered. “Take ten of your soldiers and scout the city, Sheriff. I expect Dr. Doofenshmirtz to be found within the hour.”

“Yes, sir,” the Sheriff said with a hasty salute, before taking his leave.

“As for you,” Dr. Facilier said, turning his attention to Quackerjack. “I want you to join up with your boss Negaduck at the barn. Take whatever weapons you can find, for you and your Fearsome Five comrades will be leading the assault on Ponyville at dawn.”

“Sounds like a fun time, boss,” Quackerjack giggled, as he bounced out of the room.

Dr. Facilier groaned in disgust, and fiddled with the necklace dangling around his neck. The magic, and his time, was running out…
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Ponyville, Twilight and her friends were gathered at her library to share what they knew about the ‘monsters’. “Does anypony know anything about these creatures?” she asked her friends.

“I’ve seen ‘em sneaking around AJ’s farm,” Rainbow Dash answered her. “It looks like they’re working for a couple of eggheads, but they’re pretty dangerous too.”

“They’re not all bad,” Pinkie Pie interjected. “Phineas and Ferb made me an AMAZING Cupcake Launcher!”

“That’s right,” Twilight said, as she tapped her hoof slightly. “Phineas and Ferb seem to be on our side, as well as Dr. Doofenshmirtz.”

“What’s that feller’s deal, anyway?” Applejack asked. “He seems to be, well, not that bright… or helpful.”

“The doctor’s heart is in the right place,” Twilight assured her, “he’s just a little… clumsy.”

“What was up with that platypus chasing him?” Rainbow asked.

“I’m not sure,” Twilight admitted. “Dr. Doofenshmirtz says he’s evil, but the way Dr. Doofenshmirtz talks seems more than a little evil, too. I not sure who’s good and who’s not.”

“We’ll find out who’s with who soon enough,” Applejack mumbled, as she drifted off to sleep. “No point in worryin’ about it now. Get some sleep, y’all.” All of the ponies snuggled in close together, and were soon fast asleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Doofenshmirtz grabbed his chest from exhaustion, as he huddled down behind a house. Perry the Platypus had been chasing him for almost twelve hours, across the town several times and through a very strange forest nearby. “No more,” he wheezed, as he heard his nemesis approaching from behind. “I give up, Perry the Platypus.”

Perry the Platypus moved in closer, until he was interrupted by his watch communicator ringing. “Perry the Platypus,” Major Monogram told him. “Step back a few steps. Doofenshmirtz is innocent, for once.”

“Listen to him,” Dr. Doofenshmirtz said, as he collapsed to the ground. “He knows what he’s saying.”

“Our investigation has revealed the true villain behind this,” Major Monogram carried on, “and this goes far beyond the barely a threat villainy we’ve come to expect from him.”

“Oh, ouch,” Dr. Doofenshmirtz mumbled. “I’m right here, you know.”

“Have Dr. Doofenshmirtz use the remote again, Agent P,” Major Monogram ordered his agent. “Backup is on the way.” Dr. Doofenshmirtz pressed the button, and nothing happened. “I was afraid of that,” Major Monogram groaned in frustration. “Looks like that help will be delayed, because somebody had to buy dollar store batteries again.”

“Hey, my Inators are expensive as it is,” Doofenshmirtz grumbled defensively. “I don’t have a government budget like you, you know.”

“You two will have to work together for this mission,” Major Monogram insisted. “This is far too big for one agent to handle alone. Good luck, Agent P… you will need it.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------