• Published 30th Jun 2012
  • 1,457 Views, 11 Comments

The Ultimate Game - dreadbaron



Disney villains find a way into Equestria, and chaos follows.

  • ...
0
 11
 1,457

First Contact

Thursday, June 21st
7:45 A.M.
Sweet Apple Acres (First Contact)

Twilight Sparkle trotted in through the gates of Sweet Apple Acres, with her book of Equestrian mythology in tow. She had remembered seeing what seemed to be a green comet appearing in the sky the day before, and noticed that it had crashed on Applejack’s orchard shortly thereafter. “Applejack,” she called out, “are you okay?”

“Oh, hi Twilight,” Applejack answered her friend, as she stepped out from inside a nearby barn. “Y’all are here to see the creatures, right?”

“Creatures?” Twilight asked in surprise; for she had not been expecting travelers in the comet.

“Yeah,” Applejack said nervously, “Big Mac said he saw three of ‘em. One tall one, and two little ones.”

“Where did they go?” Twilight asked.

“The two small ones took off runnin’ towards town, but we were able to catch the big one,” Applejack informed her. She pushed the barn door even further open with her hoof, revealing Dr. Doofenshmirtz hog-tied on the floor. “Not the brightest bulb in the box, I’d reckon,” she noted with a chuckle.

Twilight approached the captive with caution, since she wasn’t sure what she was looking at. “Hello, uh… sir,” she said, taking a guess at the creature’s gender. “My name is Twilight Sparkle, and I mean you no harm.”

Doofenshmirtz struggled in his bonds for a moment, and then fell to the ground in defeat. “Are you with O.W.C.A.?” he asked.

“O.W.C.A.?” Twilight asked. “What’s that?”

“The Organization Without A Cool Acronym,” Dr. Doofenshmirtz informed her, amazed at her obliviousness. “You know them, right?”

“No, sir,” Twilight answered with even more confusion.

“Oh, come on! What about Perry the Platypus?” Doofenshmirtz asked. “He’s their most famous agent, you can’t tell me you don’t know him!”

“I don’t know any of these ponies or platypuses, sir,” Twilight answered firmly.

“Well…” Dr. Doofenshmirtz began to say, before an idea struck him: he could tell a lie and get these ponies to let him go. “It’s a good thing you don’t know them,” he said with a smile, “they’re the bad guys.”

“Really?” Twilight asked, with a hint of skepticism. “So what are you doing here, then?”

“I’m, uh…” Dr. Doofenshmirtz stammered, “I’m a…”

“Wizard,” Twilight finished his sentence for him. “Only a wizard can pull off the magic portal spell. It hasn’t been done since Starswirl the Bearded, so you must be a powerful magician.”

“Yeah, that’s it,” Doofenshmirtz quickly agreed with her. “I’m Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, the most powerful wizard on Earth.”

“Oh my gosh!” Twilight shrieked in joy, for she had always wanted to meet a magician of such a high standard. “Can you teach me how to do it?”

“I would,” Doofenshmirtz lied, “but I’m a little worn out from my trip. Maybe you could let me go, and I’ll teach you later.”

Twilight untied the ropes with her magic, then picked up Doofenshmirtz and dusted him off. Doofenshmirtz tried to run, but her magic grip was too strong. “You can stay with me if you like,” she told him.

Doofenshmirtz sighed heavily, and started to walk back to Ponyville with the young unicorn. It was going to be a long day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the other dimension, the news of a portal to another dimension travelled fast. Dr. Facilier had tried to keep it under wraps, but energy scans of the planet from Star Command had revealed it. Now Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s apartment had been seized by Global Justice and O.W.C.A.; and the portal had been placed under the supervision of none other than Agent P himself, Perry the Platypus.

Perry paced across the room and back again, not taking his eyes off the portal for a second. There were two Global Justice agents positioned at the door, and another three guarding the windows. The room was under complete lockdown… or so they thought.

Without much of a warning, a tiny metal ball rolled in under the door. It split into two pieces, and a cloud of sleeping gas filled the room. The guards fell to the ground, and Perry the Platypus followed suit shortly after. The door broke open, with McLeach and Rico (Alameda Slim’s partner) leading the armed breach. They took a quick look around the room, and lowered their rifles. “All clear,” Rico called out.

Dr. Facilier entered the room, and Dr. Benedict followed closely behind him. “Good job, boys,” he congratulated his newfound lackeys, as he approached the portal to Equestria. “There ain’t nothing to stop us now.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applejack looked out over her field, and shook her head in frustration. That creature had ruined almost twenty apple trees in the wreckage of his arrival, and it would be a long time before anything grew there again. Suddenly, she noticed that the ‘comet’ was glowing again, and looked on in confusion as even more creatures stepped through. There was one wearing fancy clothes like the ones Rarity made in her boutique, and another carrying a long metal tube with a wooden handle.

“Take her down,” the fancy one announced, as he pointed towards her.

The other one raised his metal tube, and Applejack began to gallop away in fear. She heard a loud bang emerging from behind her, and just barely missed getting hit by a flying piece of metal. This was followed by several more, each with their own set of bangs. Applejack knew that these were dangerous, though she did not know why. She had to save her family.

Big Mac and Apple Bloom were standing outside of the Apple family home; painting the wall with brushes they held in their mouths. Big Mac noticed his frightened sister running up to him, and he dropped his brush in shock. “What’s all the fuss about, AJ?” he asked.

“Run, y’all!” Applejack implored them. “There’s danger comin’!”

The Apples then ran together as a family, and grabbed Granny Smith as they escaped. Sweet Apple Acres was now under foreign control.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well done, Mr. Rico,” Dr. Facilier said, as he motioned for the gunman to lower his weapon. “This place will make a fine headquarters.”

“So what’s our next move?” Dr. Benedict asked, as he stepped through the portal.

“Now we gotta stop these ponies from escaping any further,” Dr. Facilier hissed, with a cruel chuckle. “Has Negaduck gotten his boys to put together those explosives like I asked?”

“Yes,” Dr. Benedict answered him. “All one hundred of them are awaiting transport.”

“Have the help bring them here then,” Dr. Facilier snarled with a sneer. “We gotta catch a train.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Sparkle opened the door to her library, and she gently pushed her newfound ‘magic’ friend through the door. Dr. Doofenshmirtz could only look on nervously as she shut the door, and stepped into the middle of the room. “Can you show me now?” she asked, in her signature overly enthusiastic way.

“Well…” Dr. Doofenshmirtz began, “the thing about that is, uh… that is…”

He was then interrupted in mid-thought, by the sound of Applejack bucking the library door open. “Twi!” she shouted in fear. “We got a problem!”

After the situation at Sweet Apple Acres had been explained to her, Twilight Sparkle decided to call her friends in right away. Spike went off to gather them, and she turned her attention back to Dr. Doofenshmirtz. “Can you help us?” she asked him.

“I suppose so,” Dr. Doofenshmirtz mumbled, not wanting to reveal his lie at the moment. “Maybe I could build some sort of Shield The Town-inator…”

“Anything you can do to help is fine,” Twilight assured him. “Maybe the other two you were with could help.”

“Hey, yeah!” Dr. Doofenshmirtz answered with delight, for he knew for sure that their help would more than help him out. “Where are they, anyway?”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------