• Published 21st Nov 2016
  • 4,764 Views, 67 Comments

Pony Psycho 600 - Trenzalor



Shigeo Kageyama from Mob Psycho 100 is teleported to the land of My Little Pony. Now he's stuck there until he can find a way home, and there's no guarantee that'll even happen.

  • ...
18
 67
 4,764

Personal problems

Author's Note:

So a lot of people are probably wonder where I've been for so long. Well I'm making this so that I can try to explain what's going on. I talked about it a little bit in this: https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/908794/i-need-help but I'm going to talk about it more here. For some unknown reason, when I try to write I'm almost immediately halted by an intense feeling of sadness. I don't know the source or the cure for this so I haven't been able to start writing the next chapter. I want to write more but until this gets solved I literally can't. Is there anyone out there who can help me?

Comments ( 4 )

If you want to talk about your problems I would love to talk about it with you, I know the psychological problems people can have and have helped or at least supported people with problems like or close to yours a well as other problems.

10488699
A talk might be helpful. I hope.

10488943
well whenever you are ready to talk you can contact me on Discord: MJGjensen™#0666

Why are you only using one of the male Mob Psycho 100 characters?

Login or register to comment