• ...
11
 68
 3,179

My mind went boom

Back to present

''Bloody hell, this must be some messed up dream'' I said as my eyes welled up. I started to shake my head violently ''No no no, I'm not going to cry, I'm going to get to the bottom of this shit'' I felt some anger rise up inside. 'I'm going to make them pay for this' I thought as I continued trudging forward. An hour or two passed and It was getting difficult climbing over and sliding down all the debris and I felt my breath starting to get heavy. I might not be the fittest person alive, wait scratch that I'm the only one alive as far as I know 'Well at least you still optimistic' my mind chuckled.

I sat down on a smooth rock to catch my breath, I got the nano pack off my back and looked at it. ''This looks a lot better than the one I used for college'' I said as I reached down into my nano pack and pulled out the N.T.A (Nano titanium armor), It was surprisingly light for its size and made me wonder 'whats this mary Poppins?'. I slid into the armor and all of a sudden I felt my body burning, It was like putting your hand in sizzling oil and not being able to remove it.

''Aaahha , w-what the hell i-is happening!!!? I roared out in pain, the agonizing internal fire continued for a good well four minutes till it subsided. I felt my chest , but didn't feel the armor for some reason.

My vision was blurred for a while till I came back to my senses. ''Ok, I need answers now'' I moaned as I reached into the nano pack again and pulled out a pretty small pad.

''This little thing, holds all of humanity's doings, this is a joke'' I chuckled. I touched the Pads screen and it flew into life

''Analyzing host'' The Pad spoke in a very robotic way ( think legion from me2)

''Uh huh'' I mumbled, while the pad was basically analyzing me with a purple laser too a molecular level.

''Analyze complete, Host known as Experiment 47 , Chosen one or Charles Jolly, Dual Nationality: British and Jamaican, Age 19, Birthdate: March 31, 3001''

''Experiment...47?'' I asked raising an eyebrow

"Affirmative'' the Pad said

''Why don't you enlighten me'' I hissed, my fists started too clench.

''All in due time, for now you must know about your situation'' the pad said with no hint of emotion.

''FIne'' I said with an annoyed tone. ''Before I got to my pod, I hear some guy say something about some..uh vas-cow?''

" Its pronounced Vaskah'' the pad said, before emitting a hologram of what seemed to be some weird yet intimidating alien, due to it being a hologram its colour was only blue but I could see they looked pretty humanoid other than there revolting head shape and huge holes on the side of their heads which could be where their eyes were? . '' This is a real life size of the Vaskah'' the pad once again said. It truly was something to admire, they stood around 6'5 high and looked very bulky.

''Care to explain about them'' I said, not too pleased

''The Vaskah, are an extremely hostile race that travel galaxy's conquering other planets and consuming its inhabitants. They come from a planet called Nostramux in the baby boom galaxy, which is approximately 12.2 billion light years from Earth'' the pad explained

''12 billion light years away!?, Why the hell did they come so far to exterminate us!?'' I Yelled

The pad remained silent for quite a while, thinking of how too approach this question. It then finally said ''Cause they were afraid''

''Afraid!? of what!'' I continued yelling, I was going to get this pad to answer me one way or another.

''Of you'' The pad said seriously.

Those words smacked me down too my very soul . 'O-of me??! ' I thought, while looking down at the ground 'HUMANITY DIED BECAUSE OF ME!!' my mind screamed. Tears started to roll down my cheeks and splashed on the floor, my heart started too thump violently, My vision was blurring again, I was entering shock, but before I collapsed I felt a zap in my chest that prevented me from fainting. I was breathing fast while holding on too a another rock for support, I looked up to the floating pad.

''Why didn't I faint?'' I asked the pad confused

''It appears the negels are doing their job'' The pad said still in a serious tone. '' Fainting is not really recommended when trying to survive''

''Negels? Oh right those little machines in the armor, my guardian angels'' My voice was croaked. I stood up and started to walk in circles for a minute trying to get some oxygen to my brain. I stopped and looked at the pad

'' Why am I the chosen one?'' I asked

''As I said, all will be revealed in due time''

''GOD DAMMIT TELL ME'' my voice booming once again

''.......''

I pinched my nose in frustration, I really wanted to punch this damn pad, but it was the only THING that knew what I am. ''Fine dont tell me,at least tell me why I can't see my armor''

''The N.T.A only appears and fully activates when it senses its host is in danger, this is known as blood rage mode aka offensive mode. The negels wont heal you but will appear by your side and fight next to you like drones, all your senses and fighting capabilities also increase. When your armor is taking considerable amount of damage, which is highly unlikely due too its sheer resistance, it enters Aegis mode aka defense. Some negels will form a tight shield around you while your armors self repair abilities kick in, you speed is also reduced considerable. Last but not least is Angelic mode aka support. Your basically in your normal clothes with your armor camouflaged Negels work best in this mode in repairing your tissues''

I just sat their absorbing all this bullcrap coming out from this troll pad. I sighed and looked up at the sky again, the moon was coming out and I still needed to find somewhere to sleep,pointy rocks aren't really comfortable .

''Ok, I'm really tired and pissed. Can you locate a safe place to crash for the night?'' I asked

''Your pack''

''What?''

''Your pack will be your shelter''.

I stood there looking at the pad, thinking if this pack was just trolling or being serious. ''My pack, your saying I'm supposed too sleep in my pack'' I was starting to get annoyed again

''Affirmative your pack can transform into a small base, activated via voice command''

''......''

''.....''

''and the keyword is??''

''open sesame'' the pad finally said and in an instant the nano pack started to shake violently before unfolding itself into a rather big tent. 'bloodyhell, this really beats my college backpack' my mind chuckled as I entered the tent. Once inside, I was shocked to see there was a bed, a fridge and a weapon stash? I walked up to the weapon stash and opened it, just to see it was empty. 'Hmm that's weird, a weapon stash with no weapons, might as well ask that trollpad tommorow' I thought as I closed it . I walked up to the fridge and opened it, my jaws dropped when I saw...just salad and bread. '' You got to be kidding me'' I moaned as I took the salad out and placed it on a small table.

After eating, I noticed there was no toilet so I had to do my *ahem* business outside. Once finished, I entered the tent and literally collasped on the bed of exhautsion mostly emotional. 'Why me? Why am I so special' were the words stirring in my head as I slowly faded away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was standing on a beach, looking at the ocean. The ocean was red and it was rolling violently across the beach.

''Where am I'' I muttered

''Whhhhhhy?'' a familiar voice moaned behind me.

I quickly turned around and saw Jessie standing their in front of me while looking at the ground. ''J-J-JESSIE?'' I stammered.

''Why big brother? Why did you leave us?'' She said coldly.

She started to move slowly forward towards me, each step she gave shook the earth around and the waves were getting more violent.

''I-I didnt want too, I don't know why this h-h-happened'' My voice quavered.

Jessie looked up at me and right there my heart skipped like ten beats. Her face was so scraped I could see her skull behind the few pieces of skin left on her face. There were maggots popping out where her eyes should have been, her mouth was ripped on one side. I wanted to look away but something was preventing me from moving.

''ITS YOUR FAULT I DIED, YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF HUMANITYS DESTRUCTION'' Jessie shouted now in a demonic voice.

''No, It...I....'' I tried to speak but I just couldn't, my eyes turned into hoses as the tears ran down my cheek with no mercy.

''Big Brother, I hope you die a slow, painful death, you bastard''

That was the straw that broke the camels back, my sister, my beloved Jessie wishing me too die. I felt my heart getting locked into a chest and thrown into an icy lake. My mind tried to reason, trying to find a way out, but it was futile. All my love was locked away only too be replaced with pure hatred. I fell to the ground and punched the sand with all my strength

"Im just bacteria, slowly going around killing anybody who gets close to me'' I muttered to myself

The mouth on Jessies face slowly turned into an evil smile. ''Im glad you finally noticed, Big brother'' She then clapped her hand and disappeared. I stood up and in front of me I noticed a dark and eery door, I could feel a dark presence yet it felt so inviting. I walked into it and felt all my emotions slowly fade away. ' No more laughter, no more honesty, kindness, loyalty, generosity, and no more Hope. Those were just idiotic things of the past, they just got in the way and made me weak' I thought as I felt myself get wrapped into a freezing cocoon of darkness. Eveything felt right for some reason, like this was supposed to happen, I felt like...strangling something and seeing its die slowly in my hand. Suddenly a voice started ringing in my head.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Chosen one!! Wake up!, We must depart at once'' The pad being an ai, never sleeps.

I slowly woke up, at the annoying pads voice, anger burned up inside, until I lashed out ''SHUT UP, I SLEEP AS LONG AS I WANT, DONT MAKE ME DO A* WILL IT BLEND?* EPISODE ON YOUR ASS..

The Pad was taken back at this outburst but continued speaking determinedly. '' Please forgive me, but we must reach a Vaskah base before sundown''. The pad floated outside the tent, as I stood up from the bed and stretched.' A viskah base eh? Finally I can have some fun' I thought as I exited the tent.

''Nano packup'' The pad said, and just like that the pack folded itself into its orignal state. I slung it onto my back and walked up to the floating trollpad.

''Wheres the base?'' My voice was deeper and darker now.

The pad hesitated at first then spoke '' North west from here, 2 miles. We will encounter some heavy resistance so take precaution''. I shrugged at the pads warning and started to walk.

'This will be entertaining' I thought as an evil smile plastered on my face