• Published 20th Oct 2016
  • 16,233 Views, 1,025 Comments

Just Girls Talking Dirty - MythrilMoth



Ponies and their human counterparts talk about various sexy things.

Comments ( 33 )

...the heck?

9578459
It would appear that Flash made some regrettable decisions in a text-based game while buzzed. And Rainbow was the voice of reason.

...something about that situation seems backwards.

Dan
Dan #3 · Apr 21st, 2019 · · 1 ·

Ah, text adventures. Very sad that younger Millennials and Generation Zers missed out on them.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/04/you-can-now-download-the-source-code-for-all-infocom-text-adventure-classics/

xyzzy

> yeet

"Oh, like it's gonna know—"

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: SON OF A BITCH!

God, this chapter skipped tickling and went straight for outright murdering my funny bone. Then tossing it out a window.

Is this based on a particular game?

Next time, just make 'em play TiTS sober. That'd be good for a laugh.

lmfao, wtf dude :rainbowlaugh:

>yeet

"For this experiment, I have selected two peers who are straight B students, average in every way,

One of whom has super-speed, turns into a horse-human hybrid on a regular basis, and is the captain of pretty much every sports team the school hosts.

U wot m8?

Love it just love it so f$&%*(+ much.

What is wrong with Twilight? I mean she programmed this into the simulation so it speaks just as loudly about her as it does about Flash. I worry about both of their minds as they both need serious counseling.

"Yeet"
"Congratulations, you are now a murderer"
10/10

9578489
"Wait, this makes my what bigger?!"
"Why are you using it?!"
"I wanted to see if it worked!"
"Then why are you using it again?!"
"Because it worked!"
:rainbowlaugh:

9578673
Trials in Tainted Space. A pornographic, sci-fi text adventure game. It caters heavily to transformation fetishes, though there's enough NPC's with their own little niches that there's something for almost everyone.

9578673
Trials in Tainted Space... it's a text based pr0n game. Focused around transformations....and sex, of course.

9578578
At what point did anything say Twilight wrote that game? :rainbowwild:

9578673
If you're familiar with Corruption of Champions, I believe they're the same authors. Same basic game functionally, though vastly different settings. Lots of consumable items/potions that transform you on top of whatever benefit they provide.

One major difference between Trials in Tainted Space/Corruption of Champions and the type of game presented here is that the former two have canned responses, while the game presented here is an instance of Interactive Fiction, where you can type any response/action you want, and most of even the semi-logical possibilities will work. Some engines require a particular syntax (such as here), whereas others are more generous with their language processing and do a decently good job of understanding what you write, however you write it.

For something similar that isn't porn, I recommend the Starship Titanic PC game that came out in 1998. It doesn't require you to type every step of every action taken (no "open door; go door", you just click the door because the game actually has graphics), but your conversations with the NPCs allow you to type anything, and they do a good job of reacting reasonably to whatever you say. The fact that all of them are robots gives the programmer an excuse to exactly re-use dialogue, too. Also, the game is full of Douglas Adams's Hitchhiker's Guide-style humor, which is to be expected since Adams wrote the story, and the entire game is spawned from a line of text in one of the Hitchhiker's Guide novels.

JMP

Well....that was unexpected.

The hell does the computer think Yeet means?

Yeah that went very odd.

Your flash I think is gonna need thrapy soon i think.

Poor Flash, I thought he and Shimmy where getting back together at the beginning of this fic.

9580251
This is an anthology, not a continuous story. Most chapters of this are unrelated to one another.

9580372
Thought it was an anthology of the same timeline or something. XP

9580384
Quoted from the A/N at the very top of the first chapter:

Author's Note:

Welcome to the more explicit spinoff of Just Girls Talking!

Just a reminder: As with the parent story, there is not necessarily any continuity between chapters. Events from some chapters of Just Girls Talking might be mentioned, or might be ignored entirely.

>rape woman

As soon as Flash finished typing, Rainbow grabbed the keyboard away and snarled at him. "DUDE! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! UNDO, UNDO—"

You remove your pants and backpack, climb onto the bed, and rape the young woman. She is so deep in a drunken sleep that she is completely unaware of your actions. You might as well be forcing yourself on a rubber chicken. As soon as you climax inside her, she flops bonelessly onto the bed, still sound asleep, never having even stirred from her slumber.

You have now committed one (1) felony.

WTF? :rainbowderp:

> yeet

"Oh, like it's gonna know—"

With a wild yell, you jump up onto the bed, landing feet-first on the sleeping woman's chest and abdomen. You hear bones cracking upon impact. You jump straight up and come down on her with full force, and her eyes fly open. She lets out a blood-curdling scream which doesn't completely cover the sound of her sternum and pelvis shattering, nor the stomach-lurching SNAP of the bed breaking underneath you.

You have now committed two (2) felonies.

Why is that even an option?! :rainbowderp: What kind of games do you play, Twilight?

> get woman
> throw woman out window

You pick up the dead woman in both arms. She is unexpectedly heavy.

You heave the dead woman at the window. She smacks against the glass and flops to the floor with a loud thud.

:rainbowlaugh:

"Oh, for fuckin' out loud!"

> open window

With difficulty, you manage to open the ancient window. It creaks loudly as it opens.

> get woman
> throw woman out window

You pick up the dead woman in both arms. She is unexpectedly heavy.

You heave the dead woman at the window. She bounces off the screen and flops to the floor with a loud thud.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Rainbow Dash screamed. Flash grabbed the keyboard.

> smash screen
> get woman
> throw woman out window

You violently rip and tear the bug screen from the open window.

You pick up the dead woman in both arms. She is unexpectedly heavy.

You heave the dead woman out the open window. Her body drops to the ground below with a meaty thud that carries up to the second floor. The branches of bushes below crash and crackle under her weight.

The footsteps are getting closer. You can hear muffled voices in the hall.

Unexpectedly dark, but hilarious :rainbowlaugh:

Normally, this story is lighthearted and funny. But this chapter: I wish I hadn't read it.

9578459
The actual heck?

:rainbowlaugh: wow! That got dark and messed up so fast. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

9579658
You mean this isn't accurate?

9604480
Yeet: To discard an item at a high velocity

Not to cave in someones chest cavity by curb stomping them.

9604485
I've seen it used in this context as well.

Dang Im gona miss this poor guy. May he rest in peace.

Login or register to comment