• Published 21st Oct 2016
  • 1,560 Views, 96 Comments

Fallout: Equestia – Unscrewed Audio Files - MuseoSansPony



My name is Screwloose. Until the final day I was bark raving mad–literally speaking only in barks–the radiation cured me. Turning me into some new form of life. Armed with an audio recorder I set out to find my sister...

Comments ( 8 )

7696422 We don't have the tech for an artificial brain yet, though.

8470566
Lol, totally. I plan on doing one for a few things, but I need a pinkie pie for one.

9158010
Part of me wishes there was art made of this fic or any of the sequels. I never did decide how Vial would look, but the green unicorn who took screwy in some of those pics reminds me of the character. I should commission some art based off this story....

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I usually detest the video gamey aspects of FoE sidefics, but you've at least figured out how to add to the story this way. :) And I appreciate having them all at the end.

I don't like the way this story was formatted, but it spawned a really great audiobook and was a good story on top of that! Well done!

9999130
Felt I needed to reference the main fic somehow. I don't confirm it was solely Vial who tried to kill AJ, but he was somehow involved. Later fics in the series might shed more light on it, but no promises.

10059602
also he would have died were it not for the drug he was on.

9999134
This is the only Audio Files Fic I've gone back and done this....I don't know if I'll do it with the others. and yes, Forrest did a great job. This series of fics are better as actual audio files.

Login or register to comment