• Published 27th Oct 2016
  • 332 Views, 9 Comments

Bramble Seas Backstory - MrEShy



The History of Bramble Seas along with the tale of Chrysalis, Sombra, and the two Princesses

  • ...
 9
 332

An Avoidable Punishment

A couple weeks go by and every day we spend a little more quitter than usual. One day Luna, Tia, and I meet and we talk about what all happened.

Tia looks at me as we all sit around in a living room are and she sighs, “Brother… I don’t know if you are stupid or crazy… but if you weren’t there we would have been killed or imprisoned by Sombra… This doesn’t mean I am not still angry at you for disobeying me for staying put.”

I growl, “Well I am sorry for disobeying you… I have just won the war…”

Tia looks me dead in the eyes, “Yet you lost an entire empire.”

Luna notices my anger welling up, “Please calm down brother… you mustn’t get t-”

I yell at Luna through my unknowing rage building up, “Shut up! This is between me and Tia!”

Luna whimpers, putting her ears down and Tia stands and yells at me, “Don’t you ever yell at her again!”

I stand my anger growing to its boiling point, “At least you let her go places and not leave her behind almost every time you go and do something fun or important! I hate being alone! It makes me feel like I am back home in the locked room and being deprive of love that mom and dad never gave me!” The last words came out in a low piercing yell. My right side slowly starts to grow dark and Tia runs for her room to get the elements as Luna tries to calm me down. Luna puts her hoof up, hesitant to put it on my shoulder as she begged at me, “Please brother! Stop this; you’re making him stronger!" I grab her with my right hoof, which had now become a claw, and the Nightmare Angel sends an evil spirit into her as I glare inside her eyes with my dark purple eyes. As soon as the creature is sent into Luna, Tia runs in and casts a spell with the elements to change me back. Little did she know that it wouldn’t only change me back, but would also put me into an eternal sleep. I was teleported far into the Everfree Forest and I was placed into a cave that was sealed by a large magical barrier. There I lay, dormant for over 1000 years, sleeping and until the time for when a sonic rainboom would wake me up from my long slumber.”

I sigh as I look back up at you "When that day came, I hid away in the Everfree Forest once again. I will wait for them to find me this time, if they even want to find me that is.”

I look into your eyes to see tears forming and falling out onto the grass underneath our hooves. That story you just heard, the feelings you are feeling, the scenes of the past that you just saw, and the knowledge you gained have confounded you.

I smile and I hand you a whistle with your cutie mark on it, “This is the real key to your room. That key you have is to this room. It is now open to you to use whenever you want to see everything from my story again. Just blow the whistle and you will be sent straight to your room. Rest up, having all of this dropped on you is hard to take and you should rest your mind. I need to get going to my room, if you need me, then just call for me and I will show up when I can.”

You look at the whistle and then back at me, “I-I…” You stop and blow the whistle to go to your room. I sit in the training room alone for a bit to turn the machine off. I eventually head straight to my room to rest. I lay my head in the soft bed and the water works start up as I drift off to sleep. The pain of the past still hurt more than ever when I see and tell it. I just hope that one day my sisters will look for me as I miss them dearly. Sleep hits me and my mind stops wondering through everything I saw once again tonight. My breathing eventually gets normal and I lay there in silence as my dreams start to form before me for that long nights rest.

Comments ( 3 )

Great story so far keep it up

Login or register to comment