• Published 13th Nov 2016
  • 1,982 Views, 138 Comments

What's In The Box? - naturalbornderpy



Pinkie Pie sits alone in a room with an unopened box. What's in the box, you ask? Only everything.

  • ...
4
 138
 1,982

Alternate Universe

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

Three large stallions had Alternate Universe Pinkie pressed up against a wall. Each held a weapon of some kind: wooden bat, butcher’s knife, baking whisk. A purple bump was rising on one of their faces—a homerun hit from AU Pinkie’s rolling pin, most likely.

“Hey! Creeps! Why not pick on someone your own size?”

The three stallions whirled, crouching close to the ground.

Before them stood eleven Pinkie Pies—all pissed and ready to throw down.

The center stallion chuckled. “Didn’t you say ‘own size’? All I see are a bunch of tiny pink mares hardly half our height.” He ribbed his cohorts until they laughed along with him.

Once half the Pinkies jumped onto the remaining Pinkies’ backs, doubling their height, their laughter ceased.

“Now that’s just unfair,” the stallion grumbled.

Random—riding atop Adventure—held a hoof out to them. “For Sad Pinkie!”

The confrontation lasted all but three minutes, and at the end of it all, twelve Pinkie Pies stood heavily winded but proud. The three stallions, meanwhile, remained passed out on the floor, drooling from the mouth.

“How can I ever repay you?” AU Pinkie asked Random, wrapping both forelegs around her without warning.

“Just come with us until we find a way out.”

AU nodded. “I’m trapped in a story, aren’t I? That would explain the barebones plot. I mean, a fight to the death to see what makes Earth ponies tick? Blargh! Who comes up with this stuff?”

Drama Pinkie sucked in a breath as on the street outside another six ponies stormed in their direction. “Pinkies? I think the author might be controlling things again.”

Random sighed. “Only one more stop until we get to my chapter. Should be fun. It's Comedy, right?”