• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 3,099 Views, 31 Comments

The Power Of Harmony: Lunar Prince - TheUnicornWriter



Nobody knows this but long ago Princess Luna had a young alicorn colt but she never saw him again when Nightmare Moon took over. But now that Nightmare is no longer around, how will her son Night Sky react and cope with his mother being Princess Luna

  • ...
5
 31
 3,099

Ember Phoenix

Not far from Ponyville, deep in the EverFree Forest, standing in a clearing, stood a familiar phoenix looking stallion, the stallion was none other than Ember Phoenix who was regretting the discussion who made a week ago about leaving those mares on their own to fight Nightmare Moon, he knew that if he met any of the members of the royal family especially Princess Celestia then his secret would be out.

As he was in deep thought his body began to change, getting smaller, and his coat getting whiter. As the change stopped a small colt with a pure white coat, red spikey hair with a orange streak going through it, his eye’s were the same before, the eyes of an phoenix, and even his cutie mark had changed as well to one of two phoenix's circling around each other, one was red and the other was orange.

"What the point in hiding who I am now, ma and pa are dead, and sis left to go somewhere nopony can reach her, please come back sunny" His little voice whipered, the colt then began to cry out for his big sister.

However a orange mare hiding behind a tree listened to his plea, and silently cried herself.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone :pinkiehappy: Sorry for not writing in a long time I been stuck behind with homework and I still have a lot to go, the reason this is so short is because I didn't want you all to think I've given up on it.