• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 1,410 Views, 43 Comments

Demonic Brother - kurusagi16



After the events of Angelic Vampire, Fluttershy has enjoyed the new and happier life she has with her new friends, and has even begun to explore her feelings toward Discord. But, all of that changes, at the sudden appearance of...her brother?!

  • ...
3
 43
 1,410

Dastardly Deeds

Dastardly Deeds



Everypony gazed up at the full moon, watching as its red hue slowly began to fade to its usual milky white, the ball itself would also soon come to its conclusion. Already a few of the guests were leaving early to retire for the night, some taking flight, and others riding in their own carriages. Fluttershy covered her mouth with her hoof, as she let out a long, soft yawn.

"Everything alright, my dear?" asked Discord.

Fluttershy nodded lightly. "I'm just getting a little tired." she said. "I think I'll head back to the carriage to rest."

"In that case, I hope you have a peaceful rest."

Fluttershy waved goodbye at Discord, and trotted away to the carriage. On her way, she passed by the refreshment table, and stopped for a moment. All that dancing had left her feeling very thirsty, so reached over and sipped a couple of glasses of apple cider before continuing on her way into the forest. From underneath the tablecloth, Spike and his companion peeked out and watched Fluttershy head off by herself.

"Plan is a go, repeat, plan is a go." said Spike stealthily.

The colt gave a firm nod, as the two of them snuck out from the table and through the foliage after Fluttershy.

As Fluttershy walked toward the carriage, she put a hoof to her forehead, feeling as though she'd collapse at any moment.

"I must be even more tired than I thought." Fluttershy murmured to herself. Her eye lids became heavier and heavier, and her yawning became much longer too. She tried to reach out and open the carriage door, but instead, she ended up falling against it, into a deep sleep.

Spike and the colt popped out from the bushes and ran over to Fluttershy, working together to gently carry her body away with them.

"Hurry, we've gotta get her into the cart and back to the room!" said Spike urgently.

"Maybe it'd be easier if I wasn't in this disguise anymore." said the colt. In a flash of green flames, he transformed into a changeling, and used his horn to levitate Fluttershy toward their getta way cart and placed her carefully in the back.

"Thanks, Thorax." said Spike. "Now let's get a move on."

Spike hopped onto the cart, while Thorax attached himself to its front. With everything in place for them, Thorax galloped away into the night.


"Mares and gentlecolts, I thank you all for coming to our grand ball, and I hope that all of you will have a safe return home." The guests applauded after their host finished speaking, and were all exiting the clearing so that they could leave. Alistair said his farewells to the mares and walked alongside Twilight.

"I trust everything went well with your research?" he asked.

Twilight nodded. "Yes! Thanks again for letting me come."

"No thanks necessary." He looked around for a moment for any sign of a certain Draconequus. "It seems as thought Discord has wandered off."

"He said he wanted to head back on his own." said Twilight.

"Well, at least we won't have to worry about him causing any mischief on the trip back."

The two ponies trotted over to the carriage and climbed inside. Alistair's eyes widened as he looked around for his daughter. "Where's Fluttershy?" he asked worriedly.

"Maybe she headed back with Discord." suggested Twilight. "After all, she did do that with him a few days ago."

"Then we should hurry back as soon as possible." said Alistair. "I don't want to leave that Draconequus alone with my daughter for too long."

Thus, they headed back for the villa, not knowing that Fluttershy was already faraway from them, and that she would not be there waiting for them at the villa. As was the plan of our two certain ponynappers.


Back in their master's room, Spike and Thorax were placing Fluttershy into the large trunk that they'd been clearing out, and were keeping an eye out for their master's return.

"So far so good." said Thorax. "But, are you sure doing this will help the master?"

Spike sighed. "I know you're having your doubts about this Thorax, believe me, I have my own too. But if Batty says that this is what we need to do, then we've gotta trust him."

"I suppose so, but ponynapping? Isn't that a bit much?"

"Hey, you remember what the master's plan is, a crisis like this calls for some desperate actions."

Then, the two froze as they heard the sound of hoofsteps making their way to the door.

"Gah, the master's back!" hissed Spike. Thorax quickly closed the trunk lid and locked it tight, just as Drake opened the door and entered the room.

"Welcome back, Master Drake." said Thorax. "Did you have a nice night?"

Drake nodded a little, a slight smile appearing on his face for a moment. "Yes, all went well."

"Um, so, did you get to see Fluttershy again like you wanted?" asked Spike, even though he knew the answer.

"Yes, she seems to be doing well after the incident. And she seems to be quite happy too. I just wish I could've spent a little more time with her."

"You still can." offered Thorax. "I mean, you can always come back and see her again."

"That is a nice thought, but...no. She's already had enough trouble without me needing to add more. I'm just glad that I got to see her this one last time." he said.

Spike and Thorax gave each other a quick glance before Spike replied a little hurriedly, "So, master, would you like us to fetch you something to each? You must be pretty hungry."

"No, I'm good, I grabbed a little meal on my way back here. But thank you anyway." He trotted over to the bed and collapsed onto it. "For now, please take my luggage down to the docks and make sure it arrives at the castle. Okay?"

"You can count on us, master." said Spike and Thorax with a salute. Thorax donned on a Unicorn disguise, and levitated the trunks out of the room with Spike following close behind.

Drake heaved a sigh, as he rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. He thought about his sister, and how it felt good to see her again under better circumstances. Ever since he saw her in that memory when he was little, he decided he would do whatever it took to make Eldra pay for what she did. And so he worked hard in secret, using whatever means he could to find a way to exact his revenge in such a way, that it would cause his aunt to suffer. For many years he thought his sister had died, along with his mother in the fire. But when he found out that Fluttershy was alive, and the object of Eldra's cruel scheme, his plans changed, so that he could not only save his sister, but also see her again after all this time. And he was happy to know that she was living well and happily in her own life. Silently, Drake wished that he too could be a part of that life, but he knew better.

Somepony like him didn't belong with his sweet, innocent sister. He beleived that it'd be best to let her live out her life, not knowing that he had ever existed. 'Be happy sister.' he thought to himself. 'I've vanquished the monster, and now, you can live in peace.'

Author's Note:

Ha! Ha! You might be wondering what Drake's plan is, well, you'll have to wait and see! Please comment below!