• Published 14th Sep 2016
  • 10,187 Views, 24 Comments

Twilight's New Throb - DashReborn



Twilight is bored in her new castle with nothing to do and no one to play with... What is a pony with vast knowledge of magic to do?

  • ...
19
 24
 10,187
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

FANTASTIC!!!!

oh goodness yes~

Story Kinks: Magical Boners, Futa, Auto-Fellatio, Excessive Cum, Cum Inflation, self sexing and possibly more

Cum Inflation? In a fic where only Twilight's the featured character? Okay, i am curious enough to find out what's going on here

Does Twilight have balls? There's nothing describing the churning sensations down there, yet she still ends up thinking about if this is what stallions feel like.

I know she has a vag, and is therefore a futanari. But the pussy could always be underneath the balls so I still don't know for sure.

I'm not complaining, just want to be sure what to picture. :)

7633522 For the time being, no she does not have balls, I was hoping to ignore it and just hope people would just accept that the cum is magical in nature and there for needs no source. But having taken a week to read other Futa/cum inflation stories and even talking to an author of on of my favorite stories, I think I have come around to giving her some in the sequel. I am not sure how yet, but I will find a reason for Twilight to either grow them, or give herself them on purpose!

Why must you stop when it starts getting more interesting?! :pinkiegasp:

7727131 because I didn't know if I was gonna do more. But since this story got so many likes I did end up making a sequel.

Twilight's Throbbing Friendship

It's ongoing as of now, but it's gonna be long.

Comment posted by taelonso deleted Feb 13th, 2017
Login or register to comment