• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 7,318 Views, 311 Comments

The TwiDash Imperium - MatCor1337



Twilight finds the mirror-portal behind Princess Celestia's throne after being left behind at the wedding rehearsal. But instead of Canterlot High, it sends herself, Rainbow Dash and Spike to Terra before the Unification Wars.

  • ...
23
 311
 7,318

The Unification Wars - pt. II (unfinished)

Author's Note:

Alright, fuck it, here's some of the second part of the Unification Wars. Sorry it's taken so long for something to pop up, I have no excuses other than laziness and getting distracted. So here's an incomplete version of Unification Wars part II, which I will update to finish. There's still a few nation-states I want added in, a couple of them having much more than just a paragraph or two, INCLUDING WHAT HAPPENED TO SPIKE. So, to apologise for having no updates in ages, here's something worth a couple of minutes to read.

When you're done ready what little I have here, I ask that you check out my two blog-posts, Primordial Heritage and Legio Soroitas. I'd very much love your feedback and suggestions.

Their first destination was the Achaemenid Empire, as it was the closest. It was a nation-state comprised of several “wealthy tribes” that coexisted with each other with little issue. The Emperor and His army encountered no resistance as they marched through the streets of whatever tribe they came across before reaching what could’ve been described as their capital as it was used for meetings by the tribe leaders. When the Emperor told them of His plans for humanity, they were very quick to join Him and proclaimed that all their resources were His. As a form of thanks for their loyalty, the Emperor promised them a seat of power within the Imperium once the War of Unification was over, but didn’t mention that it was only if they survived until then.

Since the Achaemenid Empire wasn’t conquered through force and was perhaps the most peaceful place on Terra at the time, they were spared from the horrors of atomic war and invasion from the Emperor’s superior army of genetically-engineered soldiers had they resisted. In addition, the genomes of the nation-state’s citizens were uncontaminated with any inherent flaws and genetic defects that plagued near all other nation-states over Terra from lingering radiation and biological warfare vectors. This made them good candidates for recruitment into the Space Marine Legions, specifically the XV Legion, named the Thousand Sons by the Emperor Himself.

The next destination was Albia. Sometimes referred to as Old Albia, it was a nation-state that bordered Northern Atlan and was known for its ancient warlike clans, the regions of Albia consisting of towering, soot-blackened castram-cities. Under the rule of the Unspeakable King, Albia frequently clashed with the Pan-Pacific Empire until they were aided by the Emperor and His forces, among them the Stormbird from the Yndonesic Bloc after its people rebelled against their ruler -- Cardinal Tang, the “Ethnarch” -- and joined the Emperor at the promise of a better, kinder regime. Taking direct command of His army, the Emperor decided to test the skills of Tara and Ashleigh by sending them ahead to face the Pan-Pacific Empire’s leader. Somewhat hesitant at first, the two transhuman women obeyed their Lord and set about the task He’d given them.
After days of carving through droves of enemies, the two former ponies finally confronted Narthan Dume, the Tyrant of the Pan-Pacific Empire, a man regarded as being a “half-mad/half-genius” and the most infamous of all the tyrannical rulers that dominated Terra. Outsmarting whatever traps or tricks he attempted and outmatching him in combat through their teamwork, skill and determination, Tara and Ashleigh were able to defeat Narthan Dume and remove him from power. Dume’s defeat resulted in the combined forces of Albia and the Emperor’s army in dominating the Pan-Pacific Empire’s own army and its absorption into the Imperium of Man. The people of the Empire celebrated their freedom from Dume’s oppression, the tyrant himself set to be imprisoned within Khangba Marwu - also known as The Vault - but urging by Constantin Valdor, the Captain-General of the Legio Custodes, had the tyrant executed and his lieutenants being incarcerated in The Vault in his stead.

Afterwards, however, the Albians refused to kneel to the Emperor despite Him aiding them, and so met His army of Thunder Warriors with their own proto-Dreadnaughts and armoured soldiers from their Ironside Clan. Battle after battle, the Albians managed to hold off the Emperor’s forces, but at a staggering cost to their own. Although this presented a considerable challenge for the Emperor and His forces, He was nonetheless impressed with their determined and brutal resistance, and sought to end the fighting and take Albia through diplomatic means. He admitted to the martial temper and indomitable spirit of His foe and called for a cease-fire. When the Albian Clan Lords agreed to the cease-fire, the Emperor, Tara and Ashleigh came before them unarmed wearing white and crimson robes. The Emperor spoke of His vision for a unified Humanity, and offered them glory amongst the stars and redemption for the past conflict. After discussion amongst themselves, the warlords of Albia shocked many of their people when they agreed to the Emperor’s terms, declaring that He was different from past tyrants, and became some of His most zealous followers throughout the rest of the Unification Wars.

With Albia now under His sovereignty, the Emperor saw the Albians as suitable recruits for the XIV Legion, who would name themselves the Dusk Raiders. So suitable were the warriors of Albia for induction into Space Marines, recruits drawn from the various castram-cities and Ironside Clans were also incorporated into the VIII and X Legions, though they did not use them as much as the XIV Legion.

Boeotia was a nation-state that fought against full Unification for a considerable amount of time. Despite the government of Boeotia tactically recognising the Emperor’s dominance over the rest of Terra, the ruling monarchy used all manner of diplomacy to avoid losing power. In a show of patience and benevolence, the Emperor allowed the ruling dynasty of Boeotia -- the Yeselti -- to carry on in a semi-autonomous state with the intention that they would eventually integrate into the Imperial Terran government at their own speeds, and with as much dignity as possible.

Instead, however, the Yeselti tightly clung to their independence for over 150 standard years until the Emperor seemingly grew tired of waiting and ordered the Imperial Army and Thousand Sons to invade the province and crush the rebellious state, under the command of Tara Astrum. Boeotia was known for possessing a relatively large concentration of industry within its borders and for the existence of an ancient yet buried shrine from a previous age. And it is in this shrine where they made a discovery.


The Emperor’s forces were not idle during this century and a half and continued the Unification Wars, conquering more and more nation-states. Those conquered and absorbed into the Imperium of Man during this time were either small or had nothing unique that made them more than a footnote, such as Britonnica, Europa, Gyptus and Jermani. Albyon only stood out for being ruled by the tyrant Uilleam the Red, who was defeated and imprisoned within the dungeons of Khangba Marwu, The Vault. Merica was a large nation-state located on the Nord Merican continent and was mostly comprised of hive cities. The Skandians were nothing more than a sizable band of raiders that repeatedly attacked Europa in pursuit of plunder, and were exterminated at the Emperor’s command when they refused to accept Unification.

The nation-state of Franc was initially conquered at some time just before Boeotia, but its last independent ruler, Havuleq D’agross, lead a rebellion against Imperial rule and killed the Emperor’s appointed territorial governor. He began his rebellion in the city of Avelroi, his influence rapidly spreading until he could amass a force of 50,000 rebels due to the fact that the Frank, the name the people were known by, did not take kindly to invaders even before the Unification, though they were largely unskilled militia. They eventually fought against the Emperor’s at what would be called the Battle of Gaduare, a line of high hills by the ruins of the Guaduare Bastion, only to be wiped out by a force of no less than 5,000 Imperial troops led by Ashleigh Arcus, including Space Marines from an early generation of the Dusk Raiders Legion.

Comments ( 37 )

first comment

It's ALLIIIVVVEEE!!!!

Praise be to the emperah!!!

Okey i really need to know in what book it says that emperor can use his psychic powers to shape some ones body cell by cell, as far i am concerned you made that up and it sounds stupid because why haven't he then used it earlier and do you know how big and strong Angron is? He could not lose to some one in a hand wrestling ho is 2 times smaller than him. And what comes to Spike inventing force halberds, what is there to invent, power weapons are golden age tech and space marines already use bolters. Are you saying that emperor thinks he is ingenius because he but two and two together? And let me remind you that if you go that rout is that Void dragon is Spike switch is wrong because it was a C'tan with god like powers that emperor defeated and supposedly hid it in mars.

Vulkan lives!

it alive, yea
hope to see more and as an unfinish chapter it pretty good.

9061379
and Praise be to the Sun

when can we expect the next chapter?

9104269
When it’s done!😓

9061448
He is an extremely proficient user of biomancy. Even capable of shapeshifting himself radically. That is very well-known canon. Also, the books are not actually canon unless referenced in the works of Games Workshop. Black Library gives permission for authors to write 40k books, nothing more. The shapeshifting thing is in lore released by Games Workshop itself. His true form is unknown but it has been implied that he has no true form at all. Since this is accomplished through what 40k calls biomancy (a psychic power) he is certainly capable of using it on other people due to his immense power.

9179002
well i just feel it is kinda stupid that he takes these two xenos turns them in to humans with only psychic powers switch somehow are even more stronger that primarch Angron ho is supposed be this demigod amongst humans to lead his armies, while thous two do what exactly?
And how is it possible to birth twenty, ten each. Because primarchs grow up fast sou there can't be year or two between when they were scattered, even then human body could not handle that kinda birth rate.
And what comes to biomancy i haven't heard even one example about drastic full body transformation, were talking about bones switching, organs growing and bones popping out of nowhere without killing them. Well okay if they are chaos spawns then i would understand.

9179152
I thin for the primarch have some of twilight or rainbow dash DNA long with the emperors. ie they did not give brith to them but they DNA was use to create them.
I pretty sure the portal they went though transform them form pony to human, and what the emperor did was enchant they body and such not grow new organ and such.

9185559
that would be even worse because think about what kinda civil war that would rise if found out that all space marines have xeno DNA in them.
And why would he keep them alive after he took their dna because after that they are more harm than useful because they are only thing that can link them to his experiments, emperor has in the past killed thous ho are not useful anymore like thunder warriors.
And look at it with emperors perspective, he has already spread message that galaxy is mankinds birthright and suddenly two random xenos appear and what does he do? gives them more power then uses their dna to birth his generals what could ultimately lead to civil war and collapse to his empire if found out.
Emperor in this has no foresight.

9186504
well they became human, when they went though the portal and as the emperor say twilight soul was as pure as his, which i guess is huge plus.
also this is a fanfic so the emperor may be bit more nice then he is in cannon, that alright, it the writer who choose what stay cannon what is change. if u dont like it then stop reading

Is this going to be continued?

9415182
I hope so, I was like it,

Please pick this up again, if you're still trying to find out which primarch has which mother, I can see Fulgrim from Twilight and Pueterobo(the Iron Warrior Primarch, I can't spell it) from Rainbow.

is this dead. if so then tell us

it been 11 month since he was last online, so guess this story that was look great is going to be like the emperor, a rotting corpse on a golden throne slowly dying
I hope I am wrong,

9888213
11 Months?
Try nearly a year!

9894624
no if u look at the top for the writer last seen 11/28/2018 since he was last online

9894749
Either way, It has been a long ass time this story had been updated

9895441
true but i seen story get update after 2 years of nothingess, so i shall hold out the hope till day this site goes down,...

9895842

I hope this Fun MLP: FIM Website DOESN'T go down!!!

The next destination was Albia. Sometimes referred to as Old Albia, it was a nation-state that bordered Northern Atlan and was known for its ancient warlike clans, the regions of Albia consisting of towering, soot-blackened castram-cities. Under the rule of the Unspeakable King, Albia frequently clashed with the Pan-Pacific Empire until they were aided by the Emperor and His forces, among them the Stormbird from the Yndonesic Bloc after its people rebelled against their ruler -- Cardinal Tang, the “Ethnarch” -- and joined the Emperor at the promise of a better, kinder regime. Taking direct command of His army, the Emperor decided to test the skills of Tara and Ashleigh by sending them ahead to face the Pan-Pacific Empire’s leader. Somewhat hesitant at first, the two transhuman women obeyed their Lord and set about the task He’d given them. After days of carving through droves of enemies, the two former ponies finally confronted Narthan Dume, the Tyrant of the Pan-Pacific Empire, a man regarded as being a “half-mad/half-genius” and the most infamous of all the tyrannical rulers that dominated Terra. Outsmarting whatever traps or tricks he attempted and outmatching him in combat through their teamwork, skill and determination, Tara and Ashleigh were able to defeat Narthan Dume and remove him from power. Dume’s defeat resulted in the combined forces of Albia and the Emperor’s army in dominating the Pan-Pacific Empire’s own army and its absorption into the Imperium of Man. The people of the Empire celebrated their freedom from Dume’s oppression, the tyrant himself set to be imprisoned within Khangba Marwu - also known as The Vault - but urging by Constantin Valdor, the Captain-General of the Legio Custodes, had the tyrant executed and his lieutenants being incarcerated in The Vault in his stead.

KITTEN?!?!?!

I this still an ongoing story? I am probably not the only who wants this to continue, please?

10582152
Is there any update?:rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::twilightoops::applejackunsure::derpyderp1::derpyderp2::derpytongue2:

Is this on hiatus, or sadly cancelled???!!! :twilightoops: :rainbowderp:

There are quite a few good ideas here, and a lot of promise, though the bashing on everyone for that bit in the season two finale is annoying as ever, and the homophobic Equestria is just plain weird. I hope this gets continued someday.

please this story is not dead is it ??? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Comment posted by Alex80 deleted Jan 21st, 2022

11127732
Why youn stop update

10653991
No you are not. let us hear, let us see that we want the story continues FOR THE EMPEROR GOD AND FOR THE PRIMORDIAL HERITAGE

why don't you update and write a blog that tells us your progress, what happened to all the beautiful ideas for the story "Twidash imperium" three years have passed since you updated or gave signs of life please tell us what happens after the unification wars, why twilight sat on the golden throne, when raimbow dash confessed his feelings for her. I am not telling you to continue the story for me but also for your followers who after all this time are waiting for you to rise as Roboute the Primarch "Roboute Guilliman" and continue this story showing that the twidah imperium is not dead but risen.

Also you followers like this comment to show that you also want the story to continue.
FOR THE EMPEROR GOD AND THE PRIMORDIAL HERITAGE

Good story so far, would like to see more. Would also like to know what happened to Spike since he wasn't brought back with Twilight and Rainbow.

Login or register to comment