• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 2,458 Views, 4 Comments

Weirdmageddon: Equestria - Dodringo64



A mysterious creature arrives in Ponyville with an interesting proposition.

  • ...
4
 4
 2,458

Bill Cipher: Friend Or Foe?

"HELLO!"

Twilight and her friends dashed forward to attack this unknown creature before it shouted out in terror.

"PLEASE, stop. I'm not a threat to you. My name's Bill Cipher and I come from another dimension you probably aren't familiar with."


It took a while before Twilight and her friends were able to sit down and comprehend what had just happened. Bill just hovered around examining the castle.

"Wow, this is one sweet castle, what I wouldn't give to have one just like this!" Bill said in awe.

"Well, this is my castle and I am the Princess of Friendship here, my name is Twilight Sparkle." Twilight told Bill. Bill appeared surprised once he heard the name 'Twilight Sparkle'.

"Wait, you're saying that YOU'RE Twilight Sparkle!?" Bill exclaimed. Under his breath, Bill said "So that means that this is Equestria, then? This'll probably go smoother than I thought."

Twilight seemed surprised that he had recognised her name, considering that he was not from this world in the first place. "How do you know of me? You're not from here, are you?"

Rainbow Dash flew up like a bullet towards Cipher. "Yeah, you're probably just trying to destroy Equestria by tricking us! He kinda reminds me of Discord like that."

Fluttershy, however, went to defend her Draquoneus friend. "Discord's not like that anymore, you know that, Rainbow!"

"Well, if you must know, I've been through a lot of dimentions in my time, and let's just say I've heard your name mentioned a couple of times." Twilight seemed pretty happy by Bill's response.

"REALLY!? I'm talked about in other DIMENTIONS!?" Twilight seemed ecstatic over the idea. "Wait, so it's not weird that we're, you know, ponies?"

"Are you kidding!? For all of the dimentions that I've passed through, a world inhabited by ponies is the least weird!" Bill moved closer to Twilight. "You're friends don't seem so keen on me, though."

"It's probably because you're different, if you get to know them they might see that you're not so bad." Twilight began to introduce her friends. "This is Rainbow Dash."

Bill didn't seem so keen on Rainbow. "You know, I don't see us getting along."

Rainbow wasn't so happy about that. "Back off, Cipher!" She yelled.

Twilight continued to introduce her friends. "And this is Applejack."

"Is she one of the country folk here?" Bill asked, mockingly.

Applejack didn't seem happy about that. "HEY!" she yelled.

Twilight looked a little worried that this wasn't going well. "And this is Fluttershy."

"Well, great to meet ya!" Bill took hold of Fluttershy's hoof and began shaking it furiously. "I'd like to meet your Discord friend, he sounds like a lot of fun!"

Fluttershy seemed quite nervous so she quietly whispered "That would be wonderful."

"I have no idea what she just said!" Bill said in a cheery tone.

Twilight continued introducing everyone. "This is Rarity."

Rarity stood up to greet Bill. "Lovely to meet you. How long do you plan to stay in Equestria?"

Bill seemed happy to answer the question. "Maybe just a couple of days, at least until I'm ready to go back through the portal."

"We didn't know that the portal could go to any other worlds? We thought it was just Canterlot High." Twilight said to Bill.

"Oh no, there are many other dimentions, I even ended up getting kicked out of my original dimention because of some kids and their Great Uncle's, but let's not dwell on that." Bill didn't seem happy to talk about that. "Hey, let's just see who else we got here!"

Twilight didn't bother to ask what happened. He clearly didn't want to talk about it. "This is Pinkie Pie."

"Hey there, Mr. Cipher, how are you doing? I am doing fine since we just had the most delicious lunch but I'm also not so good since we had to say goodbye to our friend, Starlight Glimmer." Pinkie said this abnormally fast.

Somehow, Bill understood exactly what she said. "Wonderful! So sorry to hear about your friend but not so sorry to hear about that cake!" Bill seemed just as wild as Pinkie.

"Twilight misses her most of all, especially since she was her student." Pinkie told Cipher.

Bill suddenly had an idea. "Oh, really?"

Twilight moved to the last one in the room. "And this is my assistant, Spike."

"He's a dragon. That's pretty cool!" Bill seemed pretty happy to see something that isn't a pony.

"What are you exactly? Why do you only have one eye and why are you a triangle!?" Nopony else seemed to be questioning this.

Bill responded pretty quickly. "I come from a dimention where everything lives in a 2-Dimentional space, even me! It feels so good to be able to move around in a physical space for once!"

Twilight walked towards Cipher. "What are you gonna do now? If you want, you could stay here?"

"Um, Twilight. Can I speak with you and everyone else outside?" Rainbow asked. "Without Bill."

"Can you just give us a second?" Twilight asked Bill.

"No problem!" Bill replied.


"There's no way that you can actually trust this...thing!?" Rainbow said once they were outside of the castle.

"Rainbow, he's just passing through, he'll be gone in a couple of days." Twilight replied.

"Yeah, he might not have been the most sensitive feller, but at least he hasn't tried to kill us yet." Applejack said. Everyone else was in agreement with Twilight and Applejack, Spike included.

"Rainbow, he's staying with us!" Twilight told her friend.

"You don't get it, do you? There's something...off about him. Look, I'm going home, it's late. See you tomorrow, Twi!" Rainbow Dash left without saying another word.

"She'll understand soon enough. He's a good guy." Twilight said, to which everyone seemed to agree.


Shortly after, Twilight's friends decided it was time to return home, so they left. When Twilight returned to the castle, she found Bill sat on her chair around the table.

"I would prefer it if you didn't sit on there if you don't mind, Bill." Twilight asked.

"Oh yeah, sure! Have your friends left now?" Bill asked Twilight, quite suspiciously, after leaving the chair.

"Yeah, it's getting late, we should sleep as well." Twilight told Bill.

"Well that's just it, Twilight. I need to ask you something very important before we sleep, even though I don't need to sleep." Bill said, moving down to Twilight's level to talk.

"Well, what is it Bill?" Twilight asked, cautiously.

"You see...I want to make a deal with you, Twilight Sparkle."