• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 629 Views, 10 Comments

The Phoenix's Family - Script Singer



A few years have passed and Philomena wonders about her family.

  • ...
 10
 629

(9) Goodbye

After a short time, Philomena returned to her mother and her sister.

"I'm sorry, but I think I need to stay with Celestia. She needs me right now more than ever." She said when she arrived.

"We will miss you." Philomena's mother said, tears welling up in her eyes.

"If you find dad, tell him I said thanks."

After one final hug, Philomena flew back to the castle.

"Are you ready, Celestia?" Philomena said as she flew to Celestia.

The alicorn sighed.

"Ready as I'll ever be..." she muttered.

They both flew out of the castle and into the forest on their way to Canterlot.

Author's Note:

Finished! I can't believe I wrote this in one day.... I am not sure if I'm going to do another one for this siris but I MIGHT. I'd say maybe a 10% or 50% chance. Anyway, I hope you liked this one as much as the other one or at least liked it. Its very hard for me to figure out things for writing. Sure, I love writing, but it can be hard. Thank you for taking time to give my fanfics a chance.

Comments ( 10 )

Another heartwarming story. Great work.

7624730 I'm working on my First MLPEG fic.

7624993 Best of luck with that.

7625462 I submitted it, but its still being processed.

7625467 I'll try and keep an eye out for it.

7625478 Its a bit messed up and rushed, but its only cus i get excited.

A lot better than the fic before, I must say! Though you still suffer with infuriatingly short chapters, the quality of the writing is nearly there. You need to vary the sentence lengths and need to just watch out for your speech a bit, you're stil formatting it a little wrong. If you could get an editor, though, these minor issues would be easy to iron out! (P.S. if you can't find one, I'd be happy to give the fic a look over)

7626856

'K. Do you have gDocs?

Login or register to comment