• Published 17th Aug 2016
  • 168 Views, 0 Comments

The Path - FangsTheDronyAlicorn



Two young aliicorns on their way to taking over Equestria one hoof step at a time

  • ...
 0
 168

4 Party Time

When the ponies reached the Ponyville station, Pinkie was the first to zoom off the train and to Sugarcube Corner.

"Well, she's in a hurry to get places!" Rainbow Dash laughed. "So Sapphire, where are you and your brothers from?" She asked.

"Uh..." Rocks started to speak by Dynamic jumped in.

"Las Pegasus." He said quickly.

"Can't reckon I know anypony there." Applejack laughed. "I got family everywhere." She smiled. Sapphire nodded and walked with the ponies to the vacant house near the edge of Ponyville.

"Are you sure you don't want us to help you unpack?" Rarity asked.

"I'm sure." Sapphire spat. Rarity backed away from the blue unicorn and the three newcomers walked into their new home. It was small, and would have to do for now. They waited for a little while before changing back into their true forms and watched the windows carefully.

"Why can't we just walk around with our normal forms? Why do we have to disguise ourselves?" Neon asked while stretching.

"Because not everypony is going to like three new alicorns walking around." Nitecore said while using his magic to close the curtains on some windows. "When do we strike?" He asked Fangs.

"Soon. After nightfall I need to hunt. I must meet with Discord as well. I will change to my dragon form and find him. If I do not return by morning, do not worry. I will be back." Fangs said while walking up the stairs.

Once nightfall hit, Fangs kept true to her word. She got on the roof of their home and she watched the night ponies going about their business. She flew into the sky and changed into her dragon form once she knew she was far away enough. No pony saw or heard her leave. Which made everything go smoother. She flew into the sky and ripped a hole with her magic. Being able to transport to wherever chaos was.

"Who goes there?!" Discord screamed. "Twilight is that you?" He squinted and watched the silhouette of an alicorn flying towards him.

"Oh, Discord... When will you learn?" Fangs asked while changing her form again. She had some pony features, and some dragon features.

"Oh, Fangs. It's been such a terribly long time since we have visited. Tell me. What's new?" He asked while snapping his claws and making a table appear with tea on it. "How is the family?" He asked.

"Dew is fine. Learning more and more about Silver everyday." Fangs smiled.

"Your little colt is so adorable! Tell me, how are his chaos lessons going?" He smirked.

"Just fine. His shifting abilities are getting better. But I did not come as a family update visit. I came to make you an offer that you could never refuse..." She smirked and looked Discord in the eyes. "We need you Discord. We need everypony." Her fangs showed, and her eyes started glowing. Discord knew that one day he would regret ever teaching her the chaotic magic that he possessed.... And today was that day.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment