• Published 13th Aug 2016
  • 464 Views, 0 Comments

A Servant's Duty - Hazel_Hester777



Every Servant was reborn to Spread the Word of God, Bunny is no exemption. She will do her part for God, starting with the young

  • ...
6
 0
 464

The Young

“These are just delicious! Please tell us more about the Lord; I want to also be His” Pipsqueak said after eating the apple Bunny gave. The alien had been passing out samples since the Crusaders led all the fillies and colts in Ponyville to the playground. She was very happy to hear they want to know more about God. This was the first step to saving this land.

“Tell us too!” the other fillies and colts said in unison.

“Well, I would love to but does that mean you want to know about our labors for being this way?”

“Yes! We’d love too!”

“I don’t know, with all great things comes a great responsibility. Are you sure you are willing to help me with the task?”

“Yes, we are willing”

“Very well then, we shall all meet tonight”

“When?”

“You’ll know when you hear the voice”

________________________________________

The night was calm once more. Bunny stood on the railing of the balcony, waiting for the stroke of midnight. She finally heard it, and began to sing.

Come, now is the time to worship.
Come, now is the time to give your heart.
Come, just as you are, to worship.
Come, just as you are, before your God.
Come.

One day every tongue will confess
You are God.
One day every knee will bow.
Still the greatest treasure remains for those
Who gladly choose you now.

Come, now is the time to worship.
Come, now is the time to give your heart.
Oh, come. Just as you are to worship.
Come just as you are before your God.
Come.

As Bunny sang, one of the most amazing things happened. All the fillies and colts in Ponyville woke up, got out of bed, and began to follow the song. They didn’t even know they were doing it; their bodies were just moving on their own. It was almost as though they were drawn to it. The next thing they knew was they were in the Garden. One thing that seemed different from the Garden was that there were pews all set up infront of the cross, along with a stand for preaching and Sermons.

“Come, children. It’s time for your Mass” Bunny’s voice called out. All turned to the side to see a shadowed figure. When it stepped into the moonlight, it was revealed to be Bunny.

“Take a seat and a pamphlet”

All of them followed. Each didn’t even bother about pushing; there was room for all. Bunny silently made her way to the side of the stand.
Scootaloo broke the silence. “So, tell us about God”

“I’d love to, but I’m only Servant. I’m basically a mere inferior to the other Holy Ones, like an Angel’s pet. But did invite somepony to preach for us tonight” Bunny looked up.

There was a blinding light. It went to the stand infront of them all. They all had to cover their eyes in order to avoid the blinding light. Eventually, it stopped its glow. What was in the place of the glow was a man dressed in white. He looked to be a High Priest.

“Aaron, High Priest of Israel, “Bunny greeted, slightly bowing her head to show respect to her superior. “It’s so nice to have thou here”

“Bunny Katsuma, little Servant,” Aaron greeted back. “So nice of you to start Spreading the Word of God out to Equestria”

Bunny still bowed her head, seemingly afraid.

“Thou can stop bowing, young Servant. There’s no need to be afraid”

“My apologies, my Superior”

“Anyway, I see you have decided to start with what young and innocent. That’s a very wise choice; that way, they can retain and grow up with faith for all their lives”

“Permission to introduce thou to the children, High Priest?”

“Go ahead”

“Everypony, this is the soul of Aaron the High Priest. He will be conducting the Mass. When it ends, you return the way you came. Then we’ll do this all again for next nights”