• Published 13th Aug 2016
  • 464 Views, 0 Comments

A Servant's Duty - Hazel_Hester777



Every Servant was reborn to Spread the Word of God, Bunny is no exemption. She will do her part for God, starting with the young

  • ...
6
 0
 464

Devotion Grounds

Twilight and Fluttershy trotted upstairs to see if things were out of place. They were surprised to see Bunny bringing out a suitcase.

The alien greeted cheerfully. “Hi Twilight and Fluttershy! You both came just in time”

“In time for what? What’s in the suitcase?”

Bunny stepped aside. Fluttershy stepped forward. Though nervous, the mare opened the case. All she found were pouches of seeds and a cross.

“Just thought I may bring a little something from home” Bunny said.

Fluttershy stared at the cross, then the pouches. “They look really nice, Bunny”

________________________________________

That night…

It was a peaceful night. It was a night of quietness and calmness. Bats were flying. Fireflies were dancing. The stars were twinkling. The moon was shining. The evening gust blew gently. And all who were awake at day were sleeping soundly. All felt like nothing weird was gonna happen.

Then, at the strike of 11:50, things went slightly more different than normal at the cottage of Fluttershy. Bunny woke up, her eyes wide open. She stared at the clock, and smiled. The instinct to spread the Word came in.

She grabbed her suitcase from her pillow. “It’s time”

________________________________________

Bunny traveled through and into a small, abandoned garden nearby Fluttershy’s home. The garden was no longer used by Fluttershy so when Bunny asked if she can use it, it was approved. Bunny felt it was a good place to start. She opened up her suitcase infront of her. She kneeled and began. Eventually, she got the small cross inside, lifted it up, and prayed.

“I offer these to the Lord God Almighty”

Almost simultaneously, the flower on Bunny’s own collar began to glow. Winds began to blow around, and then a small stump of a tree grew under where Bunny kneeled. The cross she held began to glow, and floated on its own. The cross floated infront of her, implanted itself on the ground, and grew to its full size.

Bunny got a seed from each of the pouches, and began to scatter them each in a different direction. Then, without warning, she closed her eyes and her elements came out of their places. She then began to sing,

You're the God of this City
You're the King of these people
You're the Lord of this nation
You are

You're the Light in this darkness
You're the Hope to the hopeless
You're the Peace to the restless
You are

There is no one like our God
There is no one like our God

Greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this City
Greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done here

As Bunny sang, the seeds began to grow all around her. The elements were now glowing and strong. And every clock in Ponyville tolled Midnight all at the same time. She felt stronger as her Servant’s Gene was enhanced and her energy empowered. She felt her instincts kick in entirely. Eventually, she felt that now was the right time to start Spreading the Word. She smiled in anticipation. Tomorrow, she’ll start with what’s young and innocent.