• Published 24th Jul 2016
  • 5,058 Views, 45 Comments

Orange You Glad We Wed - Troublesome Beast



Aunt and Uncle Orange have just shy of constant sex the day before their anniversary

Comments ( 17 )

7427152 Oh, no impregnation there yet... Twilight is the Alicorn of Magic and she's taking precautions. Actually, they're all taking precautions but there's going to be some... events because goodness, do I love preg kink >.>

7427399 Hope you like the finisher, then! Thank you much!

The ending of this chapter. I like it. ANOTHER!

7427460 Like a goof, I forgot to mark this complete, which it is. I do have plans for the anniversary dinner, and if you think Juicy won't be groping Mosely up during dinner, I may ask you to re-read. And for the day after. They're backburner right now for a few other projects, but in a few days a very squooshy sloshy Hunting Season page will be up, and a loving relationship moment between a different power imbalance: Luna and her high priestess/archmage/submissive lover. So there will be things of a kind, but our view into the Oranges specifically shall need to wait for a bit to reopen.

Also thank you very much. I'm extremely proud of this one, and very glad of the help so many people gave me in making it worthwhile.

7427477 :pinkiehappy:

The pleasure was all mine. This story is now one of my top ten romantic-clop fics. Juicy and Mosely are simply precious together. I shall wait for your updates eagerly. I will be watching you.

7427406

“I hope you did put another foal-- or an army of them-- in my belly,” she whispered. “I want more of you, my dear, and more of our us. I am so glad to be yours, and to have you, utterly, as mine.”

I meant this, right here. Bittersweet though it is, if Juicy's wish is granted, I happily remove this work from my TDF shelf, signifying a happy ending!

7427957 It's not a bittersweet ending, though, or at least it isn't intended to be. Juicy won't feel unfulfilled if she doesn't have more kids, she'll just be happy if she does get them. She's insanely happy with the way her life is, but she's open to more. It's part of her CEO/type-A personality drive. They can afford kids, the kids would be healthy, and she adores a big family. She'll find other things to do (Mosely and corporate conquest, mainly) in the absence, and never find it a lack. :)


7427556 Thank you! I really appreciate that. Other than my non-hyper/non-clop secret project, in the next few days, a few Hunting Season things should be coming out-- the next chapter of the main line, and a little branch as what Luna's doing with (and to) her archmage to set up for Luna's non-Hunt related activities. The latter's going to be a bit odd; some of it will be dealing with what it is like for a goddess to have erotic relationships with mortals, like her archmage, hoofmaidens, and her thestrals; some of it will be sex-magic training for poor Hopper, whom I still haven't decided whether or not I'm going to actually try to write out the threatened scene where he's bridging below and she's making a U with her body above, just to torment the boy. :) I hope you enjoy the less-esoteric stuff at least!

7428022
Not the ending itself, no. But the thrill of having a story-in-progress to look forward to, that is what I have lost here. And that is, most assuredly, bittersweet! To be honest, though, impregnation is one of my favorites, so I'll hold on to that fantasy, until explicitly denied by you.

7428073 *laughs* Well, I won't say either way about THIS instance, but pregnancy will DEFINITELY be a theme in Hunting Season down the road, including some places where I'll be showing timeskip just because I have a story I like there. If I remember to do it in time, Nurse Appreciation Every Day may get a sequel next year (not set a year apart, obviously) but set on and around Redheart being pregnant, either the impregnation or sex while she's pregnant, or both. And I'm more than cool with doing a story ABOUT someone who is specifically pregnant, once I get the rest of my increasing load cleared.

That said, some of the pregnancy-esque conditions will be showing up much sooner. Because slosh.

7428022

...threatened scene where he's bridging below and she's making a U with her body above, just to torment the boy.

...Woah, just had a flashback to when I first read Trouble's Tales off the now-defunct VCL. Glad I've got them saved to a flash drive!

7428936 Well, this isn't a kinky thing yet, let alone slavery, but. Yeah, the rituals will get weird. :)

To clarify, I'm the one tormenting Hopper. Luna's just doing it because that's how the magic works.

7428962
And now you know why long chapters/stories don't phase me...

7433663 Not... precisely? If you mean when he was nursing from her, Juicy has a huge rack. It's mostly still perky, but there's a lot of padding, so she was able to literally squeeze the one breast around even Mosely's oversized dick to masturbate it while she sucked him off. Honestly, given the proportions, I may be stretching things a bit but then again... so do they. :)

7433673 Ah, like that. Thanks, I suppose that the coverart got me confused.

So, just be be clear.... for comparison, what is as big as triple Z-breasts then?

7434895 http://aryion.com/g4/view/306925 is a beautiful little app, though it's limited on the band size; Juicy technically is a bit bigger in the band. The 'normal' end, call it A through E, is also a bit over-coarse on the grain, edging to highball, but it provides a decent overall scale, and I can just shrug and say approximation easily enough. I do wish that they had the 'doubles' like DD or GG, etc. To scale for her and come up with comparisons, went with 60Z+3, at 6'. Each boob is about 53#, a little more than what their numbers would imply, with a diameter of about 1.53 feet and a volume of 1615.73 cu in (26.48 liters). For those keeping track, that's bigger than a toddler, each. They do tend to expand and compact a bit around that because of the lactation enchantment, but not overmuch.

And yeah, I just figured it was the best I'm going to find. No spare dinero for commissions. ^^;; And it IS beautiful!

I haven't been able to comment on this yet, but just let me say Beast, you knocked this one out of the park.

Like, just a great job. Seriously.

Fuckin hot through and through.

Another story of this quality and you've earned a follow.

7449663 Wow! Thank you very much! It was a culminating effort, and I really have to thank my editors, especially my spouse and Megapone, who both found some pretty significant patterns that have changed my work for the better overall. I'm really glad you enjoyed it, and I hope you'll enjoy the next independent story when it surfaces. :)

7700665
^^;; I'm very glad you enjoyed! It was an interesting writing process-- imagining people with hyper sexual characteristics but not size or musculature, and how that would alter how they had sex.

Login or register to comment