• Published 21st Jul 2016
  • 394 Views, 0 Comments

Snails Spicy Story - Genderswapped



This is a story about Spice and how her "secret" gets out to the rest of the world. Their might be some crude jokes about her appearance at first, but they'll just have to accept her for who she is.

  • ...
3
 0
 394

Secrets Get Out

It was a normal day in Ponyville. All colts and fillies were in their classrooms learning about how the body works. Everypony was eww and pretending to vomit, all except Snails. Snails was the kind of pony that you looked out and think “Wow he’s dumb”, but in reality he or should I say she wasn’t. Snails’ true identity was an orphaned filly named Spice, but was known as male because they mistaken her looks for it.

“Alright class, do you know what this is called.” Cheerilee said as she pointed to a picture of a male's reproductive organs. Half the class shook their heads and the others just snickered. “Snails, you had your hoof up. What is it called?” asked Cheerilee.

“That is the pENis. Miss CheeRilee.” he squeaked out in a high pitch tone. He, or she, blushed to the color of a ripe tomato. Cheerilee noticed something odd about that squeak as the rest of the class roared out with laughter. Cheerilee just played it off as another one of a odd coincidence. Snails glared at his friend sitting next to him.

“Correct, Thank you.” said Cheerilee.

“Your WELcome.” Snails squeaked again and hit his hoof on his forehead. That’s when the bell rang for recess.

“Class you’re free to go and play.” said Cheerilee as she focused on Snails for a moment and open the doors to let the children out. “That can’t be right. That squeaked sounded girlish. I’ve heard of high pitch male but that wasn’t it. If he was a she wouldn’t the school know this. I sure as hell know that P.E. would at least notice. Oh wait he doesn’t do P.E because of his asthma problem also his bones are terribly weak. With that being said the orphanage should have at least sexed him or her. No wait they don’t it depends if they can’t tell. I’ll think we’ll have a little talk after school.” thought Cheerilee.


Recess...

“AH, Damn it Spice. I’m gonna get my shit caught if I keep squeaking like this.” Spice thought as she layed on one of the benches in the school hall. “Especially if those fucking bullies find out. I’m so screwed out of my fucking ass. I’m surprise that my body didn’t give me already. Spell on my eyes to hide the eyelashes is still being held up. Oh fuck its Snips.” thought Spice as she went back into character.

“Sup.” said Snails awardly.

“Are you okay, man. You seem more stressed than usual.” Snips said. They had been friends ever since they met last year. They did so much together. They were the definition of to the end. Yet he could never tell him the secret in fear of a ruined friendship, or an awkward relationship.

“Nah. You know me. I’m just tired of being the one portrayed as stupid.” said Snails to Snips.

“But you are. The stupid one. Isn’t that right Silver Spoons,” said Diamond Tiara.

“Yeah.” replied SIlver Spoons.

“Hey, Leave us alone you already have my and his lunch money.” said Snails. As snips cowards behind his friend.

“Like I said stupid.” said Diamond Tiara as she laughed and walked out.

“One of these days I’m gonna give those bitches what they deserve.” said Snails aloud out of the earshot of the bullies. “One of these days.”

“Dude! SHHH! We can’t say words like that right now. I’ll see you later I need to find lunch.” said Snips as he ran away.

“Me too I gue-.” that’s when the bell rang and it was time to go to P.E. Snails made his usual course to the nurse's office.


The Nurse’s Office...

Ever since Snails came to school, he always had to come here. See Snails has issues with in his bones. They’re too fragile. They can walk and stuff but other than that it's a safety hazard. We were playing basketball, and when he was passed the ball, he broke my forehooves and a couple of ribs. That’s when the doctor saw how fragile his bones were. They said no more sports. That's why I'm here right now.

The nurse is really nice. She tells funny stories about her husband and her foal. She usually has me color something or do my homework. She even has a snack or in this case. Lunch. Today was suppose to be a check up. She checked my heart rate, my lungs, and she even did the part with the popsicle stick and the tongue.

“Alrighty then. We’re almost done I just need to check your legs and we should be done.” said the Nurse. That’s when she noticed something peculiar. Usually when she dealt with males she could feel their peculiar parts, but she couldn’t feel anything with him. “Umm, Snails I’m going to ask you a question,” said the Nurse “With an honest answer what gender are you.”

Sweating feverishly now Snails answered nervously “Male.”
Noticing the reaction the nurse was not buying it. “Okay.” said the Nurse. That’s when the nurse casted a spell to see what was under this presumed colt. That’s when she noticed it. “Why did you lie to me?” she asked.
“What do you mean?” asked the puzzled Snails. She didn.t. She couldn’t. She did.
“Why did you tell the school that you were ma--” she began as the bell rang for the last period.
“Please Don’t Tell Anyone.” said Snails.
“Why?” asked the Nurse.
“Because I need it to stay this way so I don’t get harassed. Bye.” she said walked out the door.
“Can I talk to you after school. And not Snails, you.” said the Nurse. Spice nodded her head yes, but on the inside she was dead.
The Nurse thought to herself who else knows.


Almost at the end of class....

Everyday Snails looked forward to the end of the day, but today she wish this day could go to hell and burn there. Miss Cheerilee was teaching math. Snails loved math but wasn’t the greatest at it.

“Snails before we go, can I see you after class.” asked Cheerilee. As the whole class made a ooh sound. Again he glared at his friend for part taking in it.

“Yes. Miss Cheerilee,” Snails said. “Oh man she heard me cursing at the two bullies in the hallway.” Snails thought.

“You're not in trouble I just need to ask you a question.” said Cheerilee. She watched as a sigh of relief came from Snails.
“RING!!!”


Afterschool....

“Please have a seat Snails. I have a feeling we’re going to be here a while.”

“Yes ma’am.” said Snails.

“I’ve been noticing that you’ve been squeaking in my class, and when you squeak you sound out rhythm. I’ve heard a lot of squeaks in my day and I’ve never heard a male make that sound before.” said Cheerilee. Snails sat there puzzled, but then he realized where this was going. “I was wondering if you were a filly?” asked Cheerilee nervously.

“Did the nurse tell you?” asked Snails.

“No why?” asked Cheerilee. As Snails smacked his, or rather her hoof on her head.

“Can I explain this with the Nurse?” Spice asked in her usual tone of voice.

“Why?” asked Cheerilee.

“I promised her first that I would explain it to her. She was suppose to talk to me after school as well.” Spice said as she dropped the spell around her eyes and became more feminine looking.

“Yes, you have a lot of explaining to do young lady.” said Cheerilee.

“My real name is Spice.” Spice said.

After a short walk to the nurse’s office, they met up with the nurse. Nurse Joy was quite surprised to find Ms.Cheerilee alongside Snails in her normal state.

“So, Spice is it. Why did you lie to the whole school that you were a colt?” asked Cheerilee.

“Also how did you fool everypony so well?” asked Nurse Joy in a serious tone.

“Well it all started when I showed up at the orphanage. They found me at the front porch crying and abandoned. They saw a boyish glow and they classified me as male. Growing up I was afraid they would ship me off somewhere else if they found out that I was different. So every way I could I hide my true colors from the world. When I showed up to school my first day at school here they filled out the applicant as if I was just a normal colt. Also I may have picked up some spells that hide the eye lashes. So I adopted a stupid voice to accompany the disguise. It was working up until my body started to change.” said Spice with a single tear rolled down her cheek.

“Well that at least answers those questions. Isn’t that right Nurse Joy.” said Cheerilee to Nurse Joy. Nurse Joy nodded her head in agreement. “Well I think I better talk to a more suited pony for the job. Have you ever met Rarity, Spice?” asked Cheerilee.

“You mean the mare at the Boutique. Yes once, or twice. Why?” asked Spice.

“We need you to talk to her about your predicament. So we can help explain this to the rest of the class.” said Cheerilee.

“PLEASE DON’T TELL THE CLASS!!” exclaimed Spice.

“I’ll tell you what I won’t tell the class if you go and talk to Rarity.” said Nurse Joy.

“Fine. But please don’t tell anypony else” said Spice.

“Fine. We won’t.” they both said as Spice left.

“What did she get herself into.” Cheerilee said as she smacked a hoof into her head.

“This is my fault. If I could have noticed. She wouldn’t be in this predicament.” said Nurse Joy.

“Don’t beat yourself up. We still need a way to fix the problem. I say we talk to Twilight about this.” said Cheerilee.

“I guess.” sighed Nurse Joy.