• Published 15th Jul 2016
  • 2,636 Views, 18 Comments

Growing Relationship - styx



Anon finds himself in the magical land of Equestria and has managed to make it by with a little help. Follow Anon and Butterscotch as their relationship turns into something beautiful.

  • ...
18
 18
 2,636
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Will there be more of these stories?

7836789 If by romance and the like yes. If you mean something else then I have no idea. But my next story I'm gonna try some female on female romance, feel free to take a guess as to who it involves. Hint: It involves royalty.

7837129 I'm talking about these rule 63 stories. You've done Rainbow Blitz and Butterscotch, so will the rest of the Mane Six get stories?

7837339 I might but as of now I don't have any story ideas for the rest of the mane 6

I went into this story expecting Anon x Butterscotch romance, but instead I got "Anon grows and smokes magical weed in Equestria" with a mostly irrelevant romance subplot. Not that the romance part wasn't cute or well done because it mostly was, but I wish I had known it wasn't gonna be the main focus of the story because that's what I was reading it for.

Loved the fic and hope you do the other stallion vesions of the mane 6 too or any other stallion version

Login or register to comment