• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,285 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,285

PreviousChapters Next
...Nevermind...

Author's Note:

Honestly, I'm actually enjoying writing these shorter chapters. I don't have to spend so much time polling my brain for ideas, and I can focus more on describing what's going on. Don't worry though, the rest of my stories'll have much longer chapters compared to this. :twilightsmile:

I sat down in front of my laptop, cracking my knuckles in preparation to type my essay. I guess it should've been typed out in the first place, considering how there's now a guarantee that anything I own will likely be destroyed in one way or another...

And then, Pinkie popped up beside me, with my pristine, handwritten essay neatly stacked on her head.

"How?!" I exclaimed, grabbing hold of the papers. They were just as stiff as they were before I wrote on them, and showed no sign at all of ever being even close to water.

"I went to an alternate universe to the alternate universe where I pulled the soaking paper out of so that I could get a copy of the not wet paper from the alternate you who happened to have a scanner so I threw a little party on the way back and then this weird marshmallow thingy attacket an--"

I put my hand over Pinkie's mouth to stop her rambling.

"I get it," I replied, "screw logic."

"Yep!" She squeaked, sinking back into the area under my desk.

PreviousChapters Next