• Published 10th Jul 2016
  • 448 Views, 20 Comments

Neon Pony Evangelion - Bahamut Omega



Fifteen years ago, the Second Impact wiped away half of ponykind. Now the Angels have returned. Conventional weapons cannot stop them. I must burden my little ponies with the new solution to defeat the Angels...

  • ...
11
 20
 448
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

While the beginning was very good in a slice of life sort of way, the rest felt rushed.
But the double piano was familiar. I liked 3.0... even if it lacked in some areas. Do work on the combat sections.:twilightsmile:

7824874 What do you think needs to be improved? Hold nothing back.

7824887 For an example: After the first encounter with Ramiel(The Angel if the comments don't know its name) you could expand on Twilight's reluctance and fear to enter the Unit again, fear of getting killed. then have Facet convince her. During the last battle after Ramiel fires, more details on the aftermath, similar to how 1.0 did, unless you don't want to directly rip it off. Otherwise... I can't think of anything else... sorry. Maybe more help acn be found in the comments.

Damn, I am loving this story so far! Keep up the good work.

Login or register to comment