• Published 8th Jul 2016
  • 573 Views, 9 Comments

Pinkie Busters - Mocha Star



Pinkie is on a mission to stop a ghost!

  • ...
25
 9
 573

Chapter 1

“Ghosts!”

“The horror. The horror.

“Help! They’ve got my maple leaf collection…”

Another day, another ghost to bust. These are the story of me, Pinkie thebestghostbustingest Pie and my friend, Gummy the dragon-gator. Say hello, Gummy.

Wow, what a greeting! Next time watch your language, kids might hear you. Hehe, silly Dragon-gator.

What’s that? Or this? Right, Gummy, it’s a scream for help coming from that-a-way! Let’s book... a reservation for dinner after we go there and find out what the ruckus is all about.

(Whoosh sounds)

Whew, all those sounds are rough on my throat after a while. Miss, what’s the problem?

“Well,

“Egads, Miss! That’s quite the problem. Say, have you heard any screaming?”

“Oh, yeah. It’s on the other side of the street. Those mares’ stuff is being taken by ghosts.”

“Pony pokey, that’s a big artichokey of a problem.”

I look across the street and at Mister Glavenburgershnizhausen’s award winning artichoke being taken by a pair of ghosts doing the pony pokey while ghosting it away. Ghosting is a lot like walking, but they’re doing the pony pokey this time.

“Hey, you ghosts stop right there!” Harumph, they aren’t listening. Maybe they speak telepathetically. “Hey, stop stealing Mister Glavenburgershnizhausen’s award winning artichoke!

That got their attention. Gah! A surprise ghost!

“Hey! I missed you at the last convention. I thought you were going to go as me,” I tell her, but I jump through her. She giggles and reminds me, in my noodle, that I’m not a ghost. Then she gives me back my super long noodle and I write her a message in it about how I like her mane and how she’s going to be a great ghost Pinkamena, but she still has to make a dress.

“I have a dress, it’s made from cotton candy!” We both shout at the same time to each other.

“Hey, you whippersnappers! Stop the bananananagins and get me back my prized artichoke from the pony pokey bandits.”

“Right, sorry. I’ll get Mister Glavenburgershnizhausen’s award winning artichoke back if it’s the last thing I do to end this story.”

The artichoke is gone, but behold, what do my eyes see, but a trail of maple leaves! They lead out of town and over a hill. I shall follow them post haste… but first I need a donut.

“Miss Cake, I need a donut for energy.”

“Oh, sorry dear, we’re out of donuts.”

“Then a bear claw.”

“Here you go,” she says handing me Mister Bear.

“No, no, no! A donut bear claw.”

“Oh, we’re out of those,” she says as Mister Bear blinks out of this story.

“We’re out of those too?! What do we have?”

“Well, all I have is a box of a dozen starving and crazed parasprites.”

I roll my eyes. “Fine, I’ll take that.”

She hands me the box and the parasprites jump all over me and start trying to eat my mane and tail and it’s about that time a little song started to go through my head. It’s really popular.

I picked up Gummysaurus Rex and started to sing it.

GAHHHHH! AAAAAAAAA! EEEEEEEAAK! C’mon, you sing the next part while I run around like a constipated weener dog and try to shake them off of me.

I’m not really cotton candy! Get off, Get off! AAAAAAAAAGH!

It was then I ran into Applejack’s cart and boy was she surprised when she saw me. The parasprites left me to eat her apples and then started multiplying. Well this gave me an idea. Once my mane and tail regrow I’ll be back.

Well, that was the longest two seconds of the minute! Okay, where was I? Let me read and catch up again. Dum dee dum. Doo dee doo. Hehe, I said doo dee doo. Aha, that’s right. I’m catching ghosts this time. Now, to aquire the dragon’s power from Gummy… Nah, I can do this by myself!

“Hey! Come back with Mister Glavenburgershnizhausen’s award winning artichoke,” I shout after the trail of maple leaves and listen for a response. They’re being awfully quiet for this time of day. I guess it’s afternoon sometime even though I kinda felt like it started on a dark evening.

I gave chase after the lead maple leaf. If I catch it, I catch the artichoke nappers.

I crest the hill! And brush it, making sure to get every nook and crevice. Then… the flossing! Oh yeah, nothing better than a minty fresh hill to go over. And I found it. The lead leaf. It was on a maple tree and looking suspicious.

“So, we meet at last, mister leaf? It seems you’re a little stuck to your roots (ba-dum-tiss), but you’re in a heap of trouble. (Pop) I move three and you’re going back to start! Now, tell me where the diamonds are or your little friend gets it… what’s that Gummy? Oh, yeah, (snicker) I mean where’s the artichoke and it’s nappers?! If you give me a wrong answer I’ll put you on my pancakes tomorrow morning.

“Playing silent, eh? Well, two can play that game.”

He wasn’t cracking. What’s left in my arsenal of interrogation techniques? “Gummy, sick him!”

(Sneeze)

“Good job, Gummy. Now, where’s Mister Glavenburgershnizhausen’s award winning artichoke?”

… “Fine, you got me. He’s just past the hills over there. The pony pokey ghosts went by a few hours ago. You’ll never catch them, the last hours spent in silence has given them all the time they need to do what they were hired for! Mwahahahaha.”

Oh, an evil laugh of pure evilness that dripped of wicked intentions for Mister Glavenburgershnizhausen’s award winning artichoke.

I turned and skipped the chase scene to make it just in time to see the horror that I feared the most.

They were just tucking Mister Glavenburgershnizhausen’s award winning artichoke into bed under the setting sun.

“You really are the best ghostly artichoke nappers I’ve ever come across.”

Then I woke up. Best party ever.

Comments ( 9 )

Is the answer F, z1?

I don't know what I just read.... but you get a like :pinkiehappy:

8464220
Lol

Not only did I forget I submitted this, I forgot I wrote it.
Thanks for the review!:pinkiehappy:

8464296

It shan't be the last, friend.

Login or register to comment