• Published 9th Jun 2016
  • 954 Views, 9 Comments

I Know How the Craved Bird Sings - Troublesome Beast



A delightful night of passion follows as Rarity initiates the virginal Bronze Feather into the art of love between mares

  • ...
11
 9
 954
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Well. That was... fantastic :raritystarry::rainbowlaugh: I suppose this is the best birthday present i've gotten in quite a few years. Thanks a ton man!

7288884 it's your birthday? That's what that IM meant then! Congrats on lifeding. This ... Was actually just because. Happy Birthday!

7288907 HAha! Thanks rearguards :P When you get old and cantankerous, birthdays stop being super important, but you made it fun. :raritywink:

7288912 I'm 36 :rainbowwild: I suspect you have catching up to do to me. :scootangel:

Man, that was hot. Gotta say that this is one hell of a birthday present for Psinova.

As Bronze whimpered and reflexively ground her toned hips towards Rarity's teasing hand in acute need, Rarity stole the moment to press her tongue against Bronze's, not in some ham-handed young colt's quest for dominance, but a soft, loving twist of strength and strength, dancing with the pegasus' tongue rather than wrestling with it.

Strength AND strength? That's pretty impressive.

To obey me, not because I have some horribly outre and old-fashioned desire to be some ridiculous alpha-mare, dear… but because I want to make you happy.

Huh, an understanding of dominance and submission when love and adoration are introduced? Color me impressed.

7289843 It's poetic repetition-- the strength and strength is having Rarity's tongue and Bronze's playing together french kissing, rather than the stereotypical "the dom shoves their tongue down the sub's throat and goes exploring for their tonsils." I might change it to strength with strength, but I'm not sure that'd be much clearer.

And thank you! With the exception of one chapter in Hunting Season that hasn't been released yet, that's the philosophy I have all of my doms follow; the keyest, sexiest aspect of it all being that exchange of power and love that's tender and caring. At that, the exception chapter will be basically three pretty nasty people having sex with each other-- they're all exploiting each other. It creeped me the hell out and took more than a month of me going back to other projects and chapters before I could finish it, because the mindset was just so repugnant I couldn't deal with it.


7289400 Thanks! I didn't even know it was his birthday; I'd just been poking at the idea on and off since editing the Interlude, and some instinct said "finish and publish today." Cosmic karma for Psi's awesome story, I guess!

I read very few stories that are erotic with a careful pace. This is one to be added to that list.

7293481 Eeble. Thank you very much. ^.^

Login or register to comment