• Published 20th Jun 2012
  • 818 Views, 6 Comments

Stories Do Come True - BronyKevi



an ordinary high school gets a group of surprising guests

  • ...
 6
 818

The Mystery Reveals

The bright light starts to disappear and reveals the mysterious figurines.

“Phoenix Wright is on duty and I’m always “wright”!!” a some sort of a lawyer reveals himself with a horrible pun and everyone is awkwardly quiet with a not-amused face.

A girl that dresses up like a spiritual woman smacks the lawyer’s head with a frying pan that she pulled out from her purple cloak.

“I told you not to do that horrible pun!!!” she replies with a monstrous tone

“Well I can’t help it!! Come on do you think its hilarious Pinkie?” the lawyer replies and questions to a pink pony next to him.

“Meh, you need some work...” a pink pony replies with a disappointed look on her face.

“Please let’s all be professional here,” a light tan man replies and looks like a gentle man; a dark brown top hat with a red stripe, wearing a dark brown top collar coat, underneath his coat is an orange sweater, wearing dark brown plain pants, and an ordinary dark olive color shoes.

“You guys are just ugh-“ a purple pony unicorn responds with a frustrated voice while facehoofing.

“Hi! I’m Twili-“ purple pony unicorn was cut off

“-light Sparkle?!” everyone replies except Nevada.

“Wait. You know me?” Twilight replies with a confused face on her look.

“Well of course!” Kevi replies excitedly. More five figures later reveal themselves.

“Oh sweet mother of Celestia!!” Kevi responds from the more unsuspecting guests.

“You’re Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Spike, Phoenix Wright, Maya Fey, Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson, Professor Layton, Triton, and Hercule Poirot!!!” while Kevi is pointing of each of them while saying their names.

“I think imma going to -ugh, imma gonna, ahhhhh…” Kevi faints from the excitement.

See I told ya this is going to be a surprising story.