• Published 20th Jun 2012
  • 818 Views, 6 Comments

Stories Do Come True - BronyKevi



an ordinary high school gets a group of surprising guests

  • ...
 6
 818

The Crystal Shard

The officer walks to Kevi. “What do you think you are doing?” officer talks with an intimidating voice.

“I was just picking up my phone.” Kevi responds nervously.

“Oh really?” officer picks up Kevi’s phone and gives it back to Kevi.

“Next time hold it like a man.” officer pats on Kevi’s back “Now sit back down.”

“Yes sir” Kevi responds with a disappointed face. Kevi sits back down and looks at his phone to reply the plan failed, but he notices that the officer also gave him the shard, he’s shocked and happy at the same time.

He texts back his friends about his successful mission.

“… I wonder why nobody notices the shard, this thing is about 100 centimeters in height and 50 centimeters wide…” Kevi thought and he still wonders why nobody notice it. After they are finished being questioned, they all go to the upstairs bathroom.

“Finally, that took forever.” Alex is the first one to talk of course and with his glad expression on his face.

“Did anybody felt that earthquake the last time?” Matthew talks next.

“Everybody felt that you filly,” Dewey replies.

“So… now what?” Nevada interrupts.

“Well we all know why we came up here.” Kevi reveals the mysterious shard that is wrapped into a piece of cloth.

“Ok, what do you think this is? We all know it’s not natural and seems like nobody except us can see it.” Kevi explains the situation.

They all just stare at the shard, and wonder. Until Alex decides holds it to give a closer look. The shard’s color turned into dim black instead of its original color. Everyone was surprise when the shard changed.

“Wow… What’s going on?” Alex with a surprise expression on his face.

“Let me see that,” Dewey says. Alex hands the shard to Dewey.

The shard changes to dim white. Dewey is speechless,

Dewey hands it to Matthew, the shard changes to dim blue

Matthew hands it to Nevada it changes it to dim green

and finally Nevada hands the shard to Kevi, the shard changes it to dim red.

“Huh… red… my favorite color…” Kevi’s face has a amuse face while saying that.

“Really? That’s your favorite color?” Alex replies.

“Yea…” Kevi replies back.

“Because… black is my favorite color…”

“Me too, mine showed up too,” Dewey interrupts.

“Me three,” Matthew cuts in.

“Me four,” Nevada finally cuts in.

All there is in that one bathroom is silence… Nobody is talking, all there is silence…

“All of you… touch it.” The mysterious shard began to talk with a male voice. Kevi drops the shard from his hand into the floor.

“Ow! Hey! That hurts you know! Now my ear is going to be numb for half an hour!” The shard responded back from the impact of the floor.

“Wait. You have no ears…” Kevi replies.

“Well of course I do, you see I also have a head too, and my ear is connected to my he- ohhhh yea I forget you can’t see me ha ha hooo, well not yet anyways, you see, I’m communicating with this ‘shard’ right now.”

“Ohhhhhhhh.” everybody replies in sync.

“Ok that’s one of the questions answered, now to the other, you know it’s obvious we have a lot of questions that needs to be answered,” Kevi replies with a serious tone.

“Yes that’s nice, but right now we need all of you to touch the shard together right now.”

“We?!” everyone replies in sync again.

“Yes and please no more questions further more, trust me all of your questions will be answered…”

“Ok.” Alex replies with a determined voice.

Everybody looks at Alex, look at each other next and nods with agreement.