• Published 29th May 2016
  • 3,581 Views, 44 Comments

Ponies in a Half-Shell - MetalJrock



The TMNT find themselves in Equestria, where they must stop the Shredder.

  • ...
5
 44
 3,581

Turtles and Ponies

Rarity gagged at the smell of the sewer, slowly trudging through the dirty water, "Why on Equestria would those ninjas hide in a dirty place like this?" she questioned.

The six ponies had made it to the sewers in hopes of finding the saviors who stopped the Foot soldiers. Pinkie, Applejack and Rarity paced behind a curious Twilight, while Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy hovered slighty above them, trying their best to avoid placing a hoof in the sewers, despite Rainbow's insistance that she could handle it.

"It does make for a darn good hidin' spot. No one would ever think to look here where nopony usually goes." Applejack commented.

"Heck yeah. Who knows what lies down here?" Rainbow Dash agreed.

"It looks so spacey down here! For all we know, whoever saved us built a small home!" Pinkie Pie spoke.

Twilight put a hoof on her chin. "You... Actually may be right, Pinkie." she realized.

"I get that a lot." Pinkie added with a knowing smirk.

The six turned a corner deeper into a tunnel. "Wait, girls. Do you see that?" the alicorn asked pointing ahead.

"Are those beds?" Fluttershy questioned, looking at the shoddy made furniture.

"I dare say, who would live down here?" Rarity wondered.

"People who don't want to be seen," Rainbow Dash noticed. "Huh. They left some food here." she was about to grab an apples and some hay, until Rarity lifted it out of her grasp.

"Put that down, Rainbow! You don't know where that's been!" the unicorn chided the pegasus. Rainbow shrugged. "I don't see what the big deal is, the apples look okay to me."

"Rarity's right, Dash. I don't know if this is even where those things live in. For all we know this could be that Shredder's hideout and expected us to come here." Applejack suggested.

"Fine." Rainbow whined, putting the food down. "But that Shredder guy's askin' for a fight if he's in here."

Hiding above them, were the Turtles and Splinter clinging and perching to the pipes on the ceiling. "What should we do, Sensei?" Leo asked his master leaning forward. Splinter closed his eyes in meditation for a moment before answering.

"Patience, my sons. We must see their first course of action before we make a move." he wisely spoke.

"Ugh. My least favorite part of bein' a ninja." Raph commented, prompting the others to shush him.

"Did you hear that?" Fluttershy nervously asked. The others paused for a moment before going back to searching.

"We'll keep an ear out, Flutters. They have to be here somewhere," Twilight replied. "They couldn't have noticed us that quickly so they're nearby." she deduced.

"Nice going, Raph. They almost found us." Donatello scolded quietly.

Raphael raised his arms defensively. "Fine. I'm sorry. Is that what ya wanna hear?" he asked sarcastically. "I swear you all make me look like the bad guy here."

"We'll talk about your attitude later, Raphael." the rat whispered in a slightly angry tone. Mikey chuckled after hearing Splinter's annoyed tone.

"Ooh! Raph's in trouble!"

"Ya want trouble? I'll give it to ya!" Raph yelled in a whispered tone shaking his fist at his immature brother. Eventually, Michaelangelo stuck his tounge at his angered brother, which was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Raph tackled Mikey from where he was standing and the two crashed onto the floor. The ponies who were searching immediately stopped to check the sounds. Their eyes widened at the sight of two mutant turtles wrestling on the floor next to the table.

"Good going guys." Leo mocked as he, Donnie and Splinter leaped from their hiding spots to relunctantly meet the ponies who discovered them. "What part of stealth do you two ignore?" he reprimanded, causing Raph to cross his arms in disgust and Mikey to shrug it off. "We're ninjas, remember!?"

"What am I going to do with you boys?" Splinter muttered, holding a hand to his forehead and sighed.

"Um... You're a talking rat." Rarity mumbled before fainting, catching the ninjas' attention.

"Eek." Fluttershy squeaked in shock.

"Yeah. And you're talking ponies. Is that so strange?" Raphael mocked. Twilight observed them for a moment. She smiled as she spoke.

"You're all turtles, but they don't talk or know any form of ninjitsu. So you're scientifically impossible." she deduced.

Donnie pointed at himself. "We're scientifically impossible? You're a talking purple unicorn with wings!" he yelled. "If anything! We're the normal ones here!"

Rainbow Dash flew in Donatello's face. "That's saying a lot coming from a talking ninja turtle!" she yelled. The smart turtle stepped back an inch, getting space from the angered pegasus. "Seriously? Now I gotta make sure Tank's not secretly a ninja."

Leonardo stepped in between the two. "Look, I don't know what the big deal is about all this, but we just saved your lives." he said sternly, pointing at Rainbow's chest. The pegasus growled in response to his gesture,

Twilight faced Leo. "And we're grateful for that, but we just can't ignore that evil ninjas and mutant turtles are running around Equestria without anypony knowing."

"Well, ya aren't gonna do anything once I-" Raph began to threaten.

"ENOUGH!"

Splinter's voice was loud enough for the ponies and his turtle sons to calm down and listen. "I apologize for our rash actions, but we were brought here by accident. We only wish to find our enemy the Shredder, stop him and go home."

"Hold on, so you're not gonna conquer our world instead of Shredder?" Applejack asked.

"Why would we do that? We were trained to help those who need it, not to harm others." Donnie responded.

Leo calmly sighed. "Listen, I think we got off on the wrong foot. I'm Leonardo. These are my brothers; Raphael, Michaelangelo, and Donatello. And this is Master Splinter." he introduced his family to the ponies, who looked at them relunctantly before Twilight decided to speak.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle. These are my friends: Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie." the alicorn greeted, pointing a hoof at each of her friends.

"We are sorry for bringing all this upon you," Splinter apologized. "We did not plan to come to this world. Or drag any of you into our neverending conflict."

Twilight raised a hoof and smiled. "it's okay. We wanted to say thank you for saving us from the Foot and Shredder. But we couldn't just ignore all of this happening when we aren't aware."

Leonardo bowed. "It was no problem. We were trained to defend others from injustice, and we have to thank you for not joining the Shredder."

Rainbow scoffed. "Why would ever join forces with a creep like that? His name is Shredder for Celestia's sake!" she smirked.

"Oh! How about we take them back to Ponyville for a 'thank for saving us from ninjas' party!" Pinkie chimed in, bouncing around and nearly scaring Raph.

"A party!? I'm in!" Mikey cheered, earning a high five from Pinkie.

"I'm out."

"Come on, Raphy! Put a smile on that face!" Pinkie told the annoyed turtle, who scowled in response then groaned. The pink pony grabbed the side of his face, forcing a smile. Raphael managed to shake and her and Mikey off of him, despite their best efforts to mess with him.

"Fine. Let's just go. I mean, we need a better hideout anyway. Ugh. The sooner we stop Shredder, the sooner we get home."