• Published 29th May 2016
  • 3,581 Views, 44 Comments

Ponies in a Half-Shell - MetalJrock



The TMNT find themselves in Equestria, where they must stop the Shredder.

  • ...
5
 44
 3,581

Creatures in the Sewers

"Do you think they saw us, Donnie?"

"Hopefully not, Mikey."

"Ugh. I still hate it here. Everyone here is a rainbow colored horse or some junk."

"Calm down, Raph. We're only here until we find Shredder and get a portal back home."

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trudged their way through the sewers underneath Manehattan. Leonardo walked ahead, katanas in hand in case something appeared. Raphael pouted behind him while Michaelangelo and Donatello remained silent.

Mikey walked in front of Raphael. "It's not too bad, Raph. This kinda feels like a living Saturday morning cartoon!"

Raph snarled. "Well, this is one cartoon I don't wanna be a part of." he reminded his brother.

Mikey groaned as he paced with Donnie again. "Don't you think that this is cool?" the answer he got was a head shake, much to his disappointment. "Aw..."

Changing the subject, Donatello spoke. "This is the first time that the Foot bots have attacked the inhabitants of this world. Why is that? They revealed themselves to this world because of that! Shredder had the advantage and then gave it up, which is unlike him to do something like that."

"I'm not too sure. Shredder probably wanted to work on another twisted negotiation for his plans." Leonardo suggested. "Since they were attacked, I'm guessing they declined for obvious reasons. Smart move on their part." the leader complimented, never looking at his brother.

"Hopefully, they didn't catch on to us. Last thing we need is to relocate to a new lair. Again." Raph sighed. The hot-tempered turtle crossed his arms, recalling the many times that he and his brothers had to change homes when an enemy of their's or a pony found their lair.

"I agree. Let's just keep going. We don't want to keep Master Splinter waiting for too much longer." Leo said, pointing ahead. The four turned a corner through a surprisingly large tunnel.

Mikey looked around. "Why would ponies so small need sewers this big?" he wondered aloud.

"Whatever makes wandering through them easier is a good enough excuse for me," Raphael answered. Leonardo nodded. "It's a good thing too. I really wouldn't want to crawl through here everytime we come back."

"I'm surprised that they even need sewers. Because from what we've seen they have some seriously inferior technology. I'm not too sure how this world works though, so I guess we'll never know what they do unless we reveal ourselves." Donatello deduced, earning a groan from Raph once more.

"I just hope we never find out."


The four turtle brothers walked into their temporary lair. They had managed to make beds scattered around the small room. They didn't have television (Michaelangelo was unamused upon discovering this fact) and a small table to eat whatever they can find and where Donnie does his experiments whenever no one else was using it.

Awaiting them was a brown rat wearing a kimino holding a plate. The turtles bowed upon the sight of him. "We're back, Sensei." Leo greeted, standing straight. Splinter nodded, gesturing to the table.

"I am glad to see you all well, my sons. While you were gone I have once more snuck to the fields and found us more food to feed on tonight." he explained.

Mikey held his hands over his head as we moaned. "Apples and hay again!? Where's the pizza in this world?!" he shouted, much to the annoyance of his brothers and master. He had been doing this everyday since they settled here and his pleas were never answered.

"Man, these ponies have a very limited diet." Raph quipped.

"Well horses are mainly herbivores. Perhaps the inhabitants of this world follow the same rules as well and thus do not feast upon any form of meat," Donatello suggested in a matter-of-fact tone, annoying Raph. "Though, I agree that they could use more food. How do they live with this diet?"

Leo munched on an apple. "Are apples the only fruit they have in this world?" he wondered, glancing at the red fruit in front of him, smiling at the reflection seen through the shine. He bit into it again, savoring the taste as much as he can because this is probably the best they're going to eat in this new dimension.

"We've been here for two weeks now. What does Shredder have planned in this world?" Raphael questioned, poking at the plate in front of him. Mikey picked up a hay straw gently and gagged for a moment before putting it in his mouth. "Delicious..." he muttered sarcastically.

"My sentiments exactly, Mikey." Raph mumbled repeating his brother's actions and gulping the hay down forcefully. After everyone was done eating, Leo and Splinter picked up the plates and put them in a spot so they could remember to clean them later once they find an area with clean water again.

Splinter closed his eyes for a moment, "What did you see out there? Has the Foot made any moves yet?" he asked.

Leonardo nodded. "Yes, Sensei. For the first time since we arrived here, the Foot soldiers have attacked a group of innocent ponies," he briefly explained. "Usually they find us before attacking them, which we find strange."

"He probably did that to draw US out." Raph growled. "That sick twisted son of a-"

Donatello put a finger on his chin, deep in thought. "But why attack them now and reveal himself while he and his soldiers still had the element of surprise on us?"

"Are you seriously questioning how the Shredder thinks and plans?! That dude will exchange the planet Earth to aliens if it meant getting his way!" Mikey reminded Donnie.

Their master nodded. "Indeed. Oroku Saki has truly lost his way for years now. He only cares about his petty revenge against me and you." he reminded the turtles.

"We should keep an eye out, in case Shredder decides to pull the same schtick again." Leonardo declared to his brothers. The others nodded in agreement.

Donnie spoke up. "Now, how should we go about this? What if Shredder decides to move to a different city?"

"Then we will follow him. We will not drag the inhabitants of this world into our battles." the rat paused, a faint noise was heard through his ears. "Wait... Do you hear that?" he paused once again and silenced his sons when he heard the sounds of feet loudly stepping in water, but voices were heard as well, something the Foot would never reveal.

"My sons. I believe we have been discovered." Splinter revealed. The turtles' eyes widened at the thought of them being found. "Oh man, the ponies we saved must've found us!" Mikey said worridly.

"Oh man. Sensei, I had no idea." Leo apologized.

"Better them than Shredder and his Foot mooks." Raph chimed in. Splinter pointed his staff at the tunnel where the noise was heard. "I do not blame any of you, my sons. You were protecting the defenseless as I have trained you to do... perhaps they seek to thank their saviors."

"But, Master Splinter. We have to hide out now." Donnie told his rat master. "We need to get as much stuff as we possbile can and find another lair."

"No. First, we must see what they have planned for us before we take any action."