• Published 20th May 2016
  • 4,469 Views, 86 Comments

Grimlock, Dinobot... and father? - The Bricklayer



Grimlock: Leader of the Dinobots and the one any sane Decepticon fears. Also, he's now a... father to three little fillies? Oh boy.

  • ...
6
 86
 4,469

Part 4: That Damned Field Trip

The Ark

It was late one night at the Autobot base and Grimlock was only just now slowly drifting off to sleep he needed more then you know. To put it iin the short version if you will, he'd had a very stressful day no thanks to his team and some of their... shenanigans. Grimlock's optics were only beginning close when a loud filly's scream awoke him from his slumber.

"Ugh, me wonder who that is...?" Grimlock muttered as he got up off his bed before he remembered who the voice belonged to.

If his memory banks were correct, that belonged to Sweetie Belle he thought her name was. If you're wondering why Sweetie Belle wasn't at home with her sister, you could thank Hot Rod for that. During a rather wild party celebrating the Autobots' latest victory over their sworn enemies, Hot Rod who was on some rather strong Energon created a old version of a Equestrian Marriage Contract between a certain Dinobot leader and Rarity as a joke.

Trouble was, a certain Night Princess (Don't ask.) who was in a similar state made it rather official. So now, it seemed Rarity and Grimlock were married. Neither was pleased, but Sweetie Belle was and after much begging and and that special filly talent of puppy dog eyes was allowed to spend some nights at her father's home. Tonight she was having a sleepover with Scootaloo and Apple Bloom. So that was how Grimlock found himself outside his daughter's bedroom.

"Ur, me Grimlock say you should go back to sleep." The titular Dinobot grumbled but Sweetie Belle who was shivering under the covers out of pure fear shook her head in a no manner.

"I... I can't. The monster will get us!" Sweetie whimpered as her two friends nodded along with her.

"Me see no monster." Grimlock replied in a confused tone. In his mind, he was cursing Snarl for letting Sweetie watch that movie a few hours before.

"H-he's there, I know it!" Sweetie sobbed before Grimlock looked at her as compassionately as a Dinobot could.

"Me will not let him get you, me Grimlock promise. Now me say you should get some sleep for that field trip tomorrow." Grimlock replied and the CMC all nodded nervously. It was only when daylight came and Grimlock found himself cooking some pancakes in the Ark's kitchen it struck him what had happened.

"Me... Me has become a dad." Grimlock whispered in shock.

The next shout shook the base, waking everyone up.

"WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!?!"


Ponyville Hydroelectric Dam

The very next day, the whole of Ms Cheerilee and her class went to the Hydroelectric Dam outside Ponyville. Currently, they were inside the area where all the main generators were.

"So, you see class the water enters the dam and the generators take the water and use it to provide power to all of our fair little town! Isn't science fun kids?" Cheerilee said in excitement. Almost nopony else seemed to share her boundless enthusiasm, with quite a few of the kids yawning and Diamond Tiara muttering "Ugh, spare me."

She then noticed her best friend Silver Spoon happily taking notes. Diamond gaped at her.

"...Who are you and what have you done with my friend?" Diamond asked in disbelief.

"What?" Silver shrugged. "I like science, so sue me!"

Suddenly there was the sound of several loud jet engines that a certain trio of fillies found very familiar. Sweetie Belle squeaked in fear and Apple Bloom whispered "Oh Celestia, please no. Not them!"

Diamond burst out in laughter.

"What, scared off a few jets?" She asked sarcastically and Sweetie Belle shook her head in fear as she whispered "Not jets, no. Far more then that..."

Suddenly a metal door was knocked off of it's hinges as a mechanical panther like Decepticon burst in. This was Ravage, another deployer of Soundwave. Ravage growled as he approached the class who were backing up against a wall as Cheerilee attempted to put on a brave face and reassure her students by whispering "Okay class, now keep calm. This will all be over soon... I hope."


Elsewhere...

Outside, Thundercracker and Skywarp had landed on top of the Dam along with a few other Decepticons. Vehicon drones quickly began taking up positions along the top of the dam to function as guards.

"Suck this place dry! I want as much Energon as we can get!" Thundercracker ordered.

"Hey, who put you in charge?" Skywarp asked in annoyance.

"I put myself in charge, chucklehead." Thundercracker snapped. Skywarp gaped at him in shock and looked somewhat offended.

"C-Chucklehead? I'm getting the feeling you don't respect me!" Skywarp exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yeah, I don't." Thundercrack said dryly. "And you're ugly to boot."

"Oh, I'm ugly?" Skywarp snapped at his fellow Seeker. "We both look alike." He pointed out.

"Yeah, but I make this bodyform work, you on the other hand..." Thundercracker trailed off, only making Skywarp angrier. The purple and black Seeker thought about shooting his comrade but decided against it. It simply wasn't worth Megatron's wrath if he did so. Suddenly their attentions were diverted to the sound of a loud truck horn honking. Then, from out of the treeline burst a bright red Carmichael Cobra airport crash truck that had yellow and black stripes on the back.

"Pyro, transform!" It called, and the back half disconnected as a small explosion from a thrown grenade by one of the Vehicons propelled the front half of the truck upwards and it transformed into Pyro's robot mode.

"Now, are we going to dance?" Pyro asked cheerfully as he pulled out his laser rifle. Thundercracker laughed.

"You seriously intend to take us all on alone?" He asked and Pyro smirked.

"No, not alone! Autobots, attack!" Pyro yelled and Prowl along with Grimlock, Slug and Sludge burst out of the treeline as well and transformed to bot mode.

"Me Grimlock thrash you!" The Dinobot leader said as he pulled out his sword. The other Autobots found opponents to fight as well, with Prowl taking on Thundercracker and Slug fought Skywarp. Sludge meanwhile stamped his foot and the resulting shaking knocked some Vehicons down for the count. Pyro had found a foe to fight as well.

"You will be melted down for the glory of Megatron!" His opponent, a giant towering purple and grey Decepticon with one single glowing red cycloptic eye named Lugnut shouted at him.

"Yeah yeah, I don't give a slag about that scraphead's wishes." Pyro mocked before dodging a laser shot before firing off one of his own from his rifle. It just barely missed Lugnut's head by a few inches.

"No one insults the glorious Megatron and lives! You will pay dearly for that insult!" Lugnut roared before sending Pyro flying back into a tree with a mighty punch knocking aforementioned tree down. But it wasn't over yet.

TSCH-TSCH-TSCHK!

Pyro's eyes widened in fear when he saw Lugnut's left hand shift and change to a piledriver like device with a red button at it's tip. The Autobot braced for what he knew was about to come next.

KABOOM!

Pyro found himself laying in a large crater created by the P.O.K.E as he groaned and rubbed his head.

"Now that... was a kick." Pyro muttered before he gave out a shout of "WOAH!" as Lugnut charged towards him. Thankfully however, the second half of Pyro's vehicle mode reappeared and folded out into it's artillery turret mode. Pyro unleashed it's blistering firepower on Lugnut forcing him into a full retreat as the Decepticon transformed into his bomber plane mode and took to the skies.

"Rats, and I'd hoped we could dance a little while longer." Pyro sighed sadly.


Inside the Dam...

Back with Cheerilee and her class, Ravage was coming ever closer his fangs bared while he got ready to pounce. Suddenly he was tackled by a certain group of three fillies.

"Hey, leave our teacher alone!" Scootaloo yelled before she and her two friends were swiftly thrown off. Scootaloo landed on the floor with a grunt of pain as Cheerilee shouted her name in fear for her student.

"Anypony ever think this is the stupidest idea in a long list of stupid and crazy ideas?" Apple Bloom asked sarcastically. Ravage pounced but was then bucked into a generator by Apple Bloom's powerful rear hind legs before Sweetie Belle made the generator explode with a magic blast from her horn. Ravage hissed at them before he ran off down a corridor.

"That... was... AWESOME!" Scootaloo exclaimed before she and her two friends felt a strange surge and then their flanks were no longer blank as a image of Ravage's head with a slash mark through it appeared.

"Your... Your Cutie Marks... They're..." Cheerilee said as she struggled to search for the right words before she then found them. "...Certainly different." Cheerilee laughed nervously, her heartrate still having not calmed down from the ordeal yet. Meanwhile the CMC were chanting "We're no longer Blank Flanks! We're no longer Blank Flanks!" as they hopped around the room in glee.

Diamond huffed as she grumbled "Yeah, rub it in why don't you?" before she saw Silver smiling at them. Diamond was soon gaping once more.

"What? They're heroes." Silver said. It was about then Grimlock showed up, looking frantic.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, dad. We're just fine!" Sweetie Belle shouted happily. "We even got our Cutie Marks!"


The Ark

A hour later, back at the Ark Grimlock was soon met by Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow. They'd heard about everything.

"You! I have half a mind to divorce you, you not showing up in time and leaving my sister and her two friends to take on that bad kitty alone!" Rarity fumed as she glared harshly at Grimlock, who amazingly enough looked terrified of the pony who was much smaller then him. Snickering, Rainbow leaned over to Applejack.

"Well, guess we know who wears the pants in this relationship huh?" She deadpanned and Applejack surpressed a snort as Grimlock and Rarity began to argue. Sweetie Belle just looked embarrassed.

"Most. Embarrassing. Parents. Ever." She muttered.



END

Author's Note:

So sorry for the long wait. Had other things on my mind and other stories to update. Anyways... So, Grimlock and Rarity? I believe that is the definition of crack pairing right there. Yeah, a lot of this story isn't exactly meant to be taken seriously as you can see so far. I'm not sure how I can top this chapter in pure outright weirdness.

More Bios

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Lugnut_(TF_2010)

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ravage_(G1)