• Published 5th May 2016
  • 2,296 Views, 14 Comments

Gohan in equestria - Sadora5459



In an alternate universe every one loses to Frieza and gohan is the last to be killed but before Frieza killed him the tyrant said "enjoy whatever pitiful dimension you end up in" then the 5 year old half saiyan wakes up to find himself as a pony!

  • ...
10
 14
 2,296

Chapter 1:"wha-?wha-?WHAT!?!

Equestria midnight. M


Weeeeooooooooo-BOOM!!!

"What was that" twilight screamed as she shot up out of bed looking around frantically"spike?" She called out to her draconian companion

"Yeah?"spike called from downstairs

"What was that!?!?"twilight asked as she went down stairs"and why are you still up it's twelve o'clock in the morning!?!"

"I had to finish putting the books up but the explosion came from sweet Apple acres."spike said as he grabbed twilight's saddle bags

"Oh no, I hope aj's ok!"she said as her and spike walked outside to go to the orchard

. sweet Apple acres,CMC club house.
Earlier that night the CMC decided to spend the night at applebloom's house and they were at the club house when the explosion happened.

"What in tarnation was that?!"applebloom said as the three fillies walked outside the club house to see what exploded, they were bewildered by the fact that almost nothing was on fire...just a small crater that was around their size. So naturally...scootaloo shot ahead to see what it was but when she got there her jaw hit the ground...

"What's in it?" Sweetie belle asked as they raced to catch up to scootaloo.

"I don't believe it!" She said as the other two fillies caught up to her." Well, what is it?" Sweetie asked, curious to see what it was. When scootaloo slid down the side of the crater though, they knew something was up.

"Applebloom get your sister and the doctor! And hurry!"scoots yelled from in the crater"why scoots, what for?" Applebloom asked

A dragging sound was heard, and when scootaloo was visible the smell of blood filled the air"EWWWW!!!! What is that smell!?!" The two fillies asked.

"It....urr....was....urm....Him" scootaloo said as she pulled a colt around their size out of the crater, he had a deep purple coat, a black bowl style mane, and was in some kind of armor and unitard, he was also wearing gloves.


"Oh my gosh what happened to him" sweetie asked as she went to check on the colt despite not knowing a thing about medically related things


"Hey girls what is it?!?! What did you three find???" Twilight screamed as she got over the hill to their club house....But as soon as she saw the colt and smelled the blood she just froze for a moment til finally saying" SPIKE!!!! Go get AJ and Fluttershy and bring them Here A.S.A.P!!!!"

" OK twilight I'll be right back" and the sound of small foot steps were heard for a short time "come on we have to get him Somewhere safe!" Twilight said as they all picked up the colt and started carrying him off to the house

Author's Note:

Chapter one officially done yay tune in next time