• Published 5th May 2016
  • 488 Views, 2 Comments

The Lone Gaurdian - 21latenighter



Throughout the many years of equestria's history, he has been in the background, silently protecting the ponies of equestria. But what will happen when the greatest alicorn of all time, falls to the nightmare spell...

  • ...
 2
 488

ponyville, five years later

Over the next five years, the mane six's lives changed as the flow of time flowed forever forward. Over at Sweet Apple Acres, some changes had came around the old apple farm. They had been sad when Granny smith had passed on, but she told them something they would always remember.

"Now young un's, I remember when your parents had died, there was a stranger at the funeral, a Pegasus. He said that even though that their stories had been cut short, there were other stories that still needed to be told. Then he told me to never give up, or let you young un's lose hope. I asked him for his name, and he only told me he was just a lonely Guardian," Granny said before she took her last breath.

A couple years after, AJ and Big Mac purchased an apple squeezing machine to help make their cider, which had became world famous, after a certain captain of the wonderbolts chose it as her exclusive cider. They still worked the apple farm, but hade to hire a few more farm hooves to work at the farm when they purchased more ground.

Rarity's business had expanded in leaps and bounds, and before too long she had stores all over equestria, and became the exclusive dressmaker for Sapphire Shores. Pinkie Pie and Cheese had settled down in ponyville, where she had a young foal, which they named Purple Swiss, a dark blue unicorn with a Yellow mane. Pinkie Pie had also sought a new role in ponyville, since her and cheese had been throwing parties for long enough that she had decided to break away from the parties a little. Pinkie then set her sights on the position of Mayor of Ponyville. After the next election, Mayor Pinkie Pie added a bit of fun to the politics of ponyville.

Rainbow Dash had excelled in the wonderbolts, becoming the captain of the flight team, But every year she returned to ponyville to mourn the one she lost. Fluttershy had kept up her studies and went back to school to become dr. vet Fluttershy. Twilight had studied all the extra time she had between royal business and time for herself. She studied the Nightmare spell and about Fury Flight and the wars of Equestria.

But nothing could have prepared them for what happened next...