• Published 10th Apr 2016
  • 684 Views, 35 Comments

The Five Souls - KyoKyoSanPony



It seems to be an ordinary day for Twilight Sparkle, but to her something's amiss. After witnessing the harsh death which came to Pinkie Pie, it's up to Twilight to save herself and her assistant Spike and escape this nightmare before it's too late!

  • ...
12
 35
 684

ACT SEVEN

Twilight galloped to her gentle friend's cottage. She had to save someone. She can't be alone.

The princess broke down Fluttershy's door and ran straight in. Right away she was captured in a warm, soft embrace.

“There, there, Twilight. I know what you've seen, it's okay now. This cottage is your new sanctuary.” Fluttershy spoke calmly.

Twilight tried to calm down, but instead, she started to cry.

“Oh, Fluttershy… what are we going to do?” the alicorn sobbed.

The yellow pegasus let go of the princess and opened a drawer. Inside the drawer there lay a heart shaped key.

“Here, take this. With this key, you'll be free from this place. All you have to do is take the key and--”

A swarm of butterflies bursted into the room. They surrounded the pegasus and started biting her.

“Fluttershy!!!” Twilight wept.

“Twilight! Take the key, open the book Pinkie gave you! On one of the pages there is a keyhole, put the key in and unlock it! You'll then be able to go home!” Fluttershy screamed as her flesh was being devoured.

Twilight nodded, took the key, and ran off. As she ran, she could hear Fluttershy's screams come to a complete stop; she had been eaten alive by the butterflies.