• Published 10th Apr 2016
  • 683 Views, 35 Comments

The Five Souls - KyoKyoSanPony



It seems to be an ordinary day for Twilight Sparkle, but to her something's amiss. After witnessing the harsh death which came to Pinkie Pie, it's up to Twilight to save herself and her assistant Spike and escape this nightmare before it's too late!

  • ...
12
 35
 683

ACT TWO

The two friends found their way to Sugarcube Corner. The village surrounding the premises looked normal, but strangely none of the citizens went outside. Why would they pass up such a gorgeous day?

Twilight paced a bit before heading inside the building. Spike held Twilight's wing gently and followed her, fear striking his young heart.
Sugarcube Corner’s interior looked as if no one had lived in there for weeks! There were spider webs in all corners, dust filled the room, and most disturbingly there was a greenish mold growing on the walls.

“This place is a complete dump!” Twilight shrieked, terrified of what must have happened.

“Twilight? Is that you?” called a familiar voice. It was Pinkie Pie.

“Pinkie?! What happened?! Where are you?!” Twilight called out, concerned about her dear friend.

Twilight ran up the stairs, calling for her friend. She entered Pinkie’s room. She could hear a faint breathing sound coming from under the bed.

“Pinkie? I'm so glad to see y--”

Twilight paused in horror as to what she found under the bed.

Pinkie Pie wasn't herself anymore. Her hair was straighter than ever; almost rock hard. Her pink fur was a more gray color, and her blue eyes were faded white. There was a small amount of blood dripping from her mouth. She looked like she was attacked.

“Twilight… you came to save me.” Pinkie spoke with a smile.

“What happened to you?” Twilight spoke softly, carefully pulling the pony out from under the bed.

“I can't remember… all I know is that the Pinkie you remember is dead now.” Pinkie said with a frown. She stared at the floor, her breathing getting fast.

“M-monster!” Spike screamed as he wandered into the room.

Pinkie's eyes darted at the dragon, her face expressing a look of pain.

“Spike! This is Pinkie!”

“Oh… sorry…”

“It's okay. I know my appearance is gruesome. But that's not important. Twilight, there is a presence here. It does not have good intentions.”

Twilight tilted her head in curiosity at her friend's sudden seriousness.

“What do you mean? What's going on?”

The once pink pony dug through her drawers, pulling out various jars and tools.

“There is a ghost haunting Ponyville. I don't know what it wants, but it clearly has no good intentions. It already stole my soul…” Pinkie said, sighing.

“They took your soul?!” Twilight cried.

“I don't have much time before my body disappears! Here, this book should answer all your questions and help you escape.” Pinkie Pie said while handing the alicorn the book.

“Bu--”

“Go! Now!” Pinkie screamed in pain. The pony was slowly fading away.

Twilight grabbed the saddle bag and held Spike. She teleported the both of them outside. In the upper story a soft explosion could be heard. Pinkie's soul, and what was left of her, was gone now.