• Published 29th May 2016
  • 5,505 Views, 96 Comments

Satsui no Hado in Equestria - Frogace55



One second I'm cosplaying as Akuma at a con with my friends, the next I'm in the middle of the Everfree. But you wanna know something? Finishing my outfit was worth it.

  • ...
37
 96
 5,505

Round 13: CQC

As I went into the room, an unicorn guard flew past me and slammed into the wall. I didn’t give it a second thought until I heard him groan. I went back over to him.


“Can you still move?” I asked. He nodded. “Get the fallen out of here. I got the rest.”


I turned my attention to my opponent and prepared a projectile. “HEY BUG!” Mirror turned to me and caught a energy ball to the face. “Let’s dance.”


She recovered quickly and closed the distance with a Spiral Arrow, spinning under any projectile I could throw, before throwing a punch at me. I blocked that, but was unprepared for her follow-up: a sweep that knocked me onto my back. She turned back to the guards, seemly disappointed. I jumped back to my feet and charged a fireball.


“I’m your opponent!” I loosed the attack, striking her squarely in the back. “And this fight has only begun.” I performed my taunt, stomping my foot into the floor. “Now, learn your place!”


Mirror turned back to me and threw another punch. This time, I parried the blow and struck with a roundhouse. I followed the momentum of my kick and sent another kick at her face. The second kick sent her back a foot. She then leapt at me, and I tried to block low. Unfortunately, she went for the Fatal Leg Twister instead, grabbing my head with her legs and throwing me backwards with them and slamming my face into the ground.


It was about then the two remaining guards jumped in as I slowly stood back up. The first was hit with a Spin Drive Smasher, knocking him back the way he came violently. The second swung his sword at her, only for her to catch it and flip onto his shoulders for a neck snap. The guard fell, followed by Mirror, who landed on top of him and snapped his arm. Mirror then spun him around and snapped his other arm before using him as a springboard to stand back up.


“Targets escaped.” She said in a monotone voice as I finally saw her eyes. Her normally sky blue eyes were now purple.


Something about what she said and how she said it caused me to snap. “This battle is not yet over, but fun time is.”


I used the Ashura Senku to quickly close the distance between us, and hit her with a low kick, followed by a Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, a Goshoryuken, another Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, and a elbow to send her back at the ground. As she landed, I used my Tenma Gou Zankuu super art, sending a barrage of Zanku Hadokens at her. The blasts slowed my fall considerably and I landed as the dust cloud settled.


“Hmmm…” I heard a different voice come from Mirror. It was distinctly male and had a air of superiority to it. “You are not like them… Why protect such pitiful creatures?”


“I care little about them, but I’m not a fan of mind-controlling little twats like you.” I spat back.

“And here I was, about to offer you a place in my new world order… No matter. If you wish to protect them, then I will crush you like an ant under my boot.”


“If you can face me yourself, instead of with puppets, you may stand a chance. Now leave, before I remove you!”


“You’re bluffing, no mortal is strong enough to remove me.”


“I don’t bluff. You have until the count of 3.”


“You can’t hurt-” He began to taunt. Sadly, I wasn’t in the mood for games anymore. “3. Messatsu!”


I glided towards him, intent on testing a theory. The Raging Demon struck one’s soul, but I always wondered if I could strike at a certain part of a soul. It was a high-risk gamble, but if it worked I’d have a Plan A for my student. If it didn’t work, however, two things could happen: Mirror wouldn’t be long for this world, or this Dictator would be feeling it in the morning. Needless to say, he didn’t know my technique’s true power and scoffed at it before preparing to grab me.


I grabbed them and the area became pitch-black, except for 16 purple streaks that flashed. The darkness disappeared and Mirror was sprawled out on the floor, still breathing. So, either I can aim it, or that guy was extremely sinful. Mirror begun to stand and I heard the puppetmaster once more.


“What did you do? My hold, I can’t sustain it much longer..” He shouted.


“The same thing I’ll be doing to you when we meet. Now, leave!”


The purple left Mirror’s eyes and she fell to her knees. I let out a sigh of relief, before I felt my face start to hurt. Can’t rest yet. I looked around to see how many guards were still in the room. Luckily, It was only the two who foolishly jumped into action when I was knocked down the second time.


“What happened? Did I deliver the message?” I heard Mirror say.


“I think you were sent as a sleeper agent.” I said.


“By Celestia, what did I just see?” I heard from the hallway. I turned to see my guide to the throne room was sitting on the floor with his jaw dropped.


“I got moves.” I said simply, as I checked two remaining guards. The good news was they were both still alive. Surprisingly, the guy who was hit with the counter beatdown had his neck cracked instead of snapped. That led to the obvious bad news: they were in a pretty bad shape, as one guard was embedded in the wall behind the throne and the other had two dislocated arms.


“Hey, can you do me a favor? I’m going to need a guard and some medics up here. Can you get some?” I asked my acquaintance in the hall.


He nodded and took off.


Well, on the bright side, this may make my proposal go a bit smoother....