• Published 13th Jun 2012
  • 915 Views, 3 Comments

Of Certain Circumstances - Timmy Turner



When a young man finds himself in the land of equestria, he must find his way home, if he wants to.

  • ...
1
 3
 915

For all the Wrong Reasons

With a loud thud, Tom hit the ground. Not exactly sure what he had just done, he looked up. There he was, he statue of Discord. He couldn't believe that he had pulled it off. Now all he had to do was perform the spell Discord wanted him to do and his problems would be ov.... "I see you have discovered your powers," a voice said from behind him. There she was, Princess Celestia. "H-how Did y-you know?" Tom managed to stutter out. "I've been watching you Tom, ever since you had arrived. I thought some evil would try to take advantage o your powers, which is why I wanted to get you out of harms way as soon as possible." "I'm not leaving," Tom told the princess. "Tom, think about the reasons why you want to stay in equestria. It isn't because of the lush scenery, the beautiful gardens, or the great towns. It because for once you feel like you belong, that you have friends now that care. If you bring Discord back into this world, all of that will be lost." When she said it, he knew she was right. What he was doing he was doin for all the wrong reasons. Even if Discord did keep his promises, he would still be just as alone as he was on earth.

Realizing what he had almost just done, Tom broke down and fell to the floor. "I-I can't leave here, I just can't." he stuttered, fighting backtears. Princess Celestia nodded in agreement. " I guess there is one other option that you can have. If you allow me, i can strip you of your magical ability. The power you have is too dangerous for any single person to have, unless of course you know how to use it." Tom thought about all the possibilities that he could have with magic. Almost anything was possible, but what was the point if he had no one to share this power with. Realizing what he had to do, he gave his permission to her to remove his magic. As Princess Celestia absorbed the magic from within, the statue of Discord began to shake furiously in defeat. Tom realized that he was making the right descision.

When Tom returned to Ponyville, he was greeted with a warm welcome. Having heard of all the events that had just taken place, Pinkie even planned a congratulations party. All the ponies greeted him though the night, welcoming him to the Ponyville community permanently. Once again, Tom felt the same feelings he had when he first arrived. He was completely happy.

Comments ( 1 )

Not bad pretty basic but hey perfectly good though. As far as your grammers concerned I would read through it a second time you catch all the errors that way since there odvious.

Login or register to comment