• Published 13th Jun 2012
  • 915 Views, 3 Comments

Of Certain Circumstances - Timmy Turner



When a young man finds himself in the land of equestria, he must find his way home, if he wants to.

  • ...
1
 3
 915

All Good Things

"Can you pass the jelly?" Pinkie asked Rarity. "This sandwitch is going to be Deeeeelicous!" "Of course Pinkie!" As Rarity reached for the Jelly, she shrieked," Gah! Ewwww, the Jar is all dirty and covered with jelly!" "Yeah Rarity, its a Jelly Jar, of course theres going to be some jelly on it," Rainbow Dash stated. "Well i simply WONT touch it," Rarity pouted, refusing to go anywhere near it. Noticing that a fight may be about to start, Tom offered to Pinkie, "Here you go, Pinkie." handing here the jelly. "Thanks! So whats it like on Earth? Anything like this?" Pinkie asked. "Well, no. On Earth, nothing is like this at all. There is no magic, no flying people, no cities in the clouds, no control over weather..." "WHAT!" Rainbow Dash yelled. "How can you live without control over weather! Your world sucks!" "Rainbow!" Twilight scolded. "No, no, shes right," Tom explained. "This place is so much nicer than earth, it truly is. Everything here is just happier."

As the picnic continued, multiple stories were given about the differences between Equestria and Earth, until about one. Suddenly, the Beautiul white princess dropped out of the sky. " Hello once again, i bring new about you, Tom. It seems that when the lighting struck the playstructure, the intense amount of energy that was created a small wormhole, transporting you here. As for getting you back to Earth, we are still working on it." At the thought of going home, he felt some saddness return. "What if, if i don't want to return? Everything here is just so much better." "Im sorry, but our two worlds combining like this was never meant to happen, and never should. We have to do everything in our power to return you to your world." At this, Tom realized that eventually he would have to return. "Well at least y'all can enjoy yer time in equestria for now!" Applejack said, realizing his sadness. "Thanks." Tom said giving a half hearted smile.

As the picnic ended, and the others started to return to there homes, Tom decided to stay and think. "I cant return. I have nothing at Earth, no family, no friends. Im not sure that i could even live there anymore." All these emotions were too much for him, and he dozed off. When he opened his eyes, he found himself surrounded by complete darkness. "It must be nearly midnight!" But there was no moon, no stars to guide him. Nothing but complete darkness. "Why hello there," a voice echoed through the void. "Allow me to introduce myself. The name is Discord, and I couldn't help over hearing your...predicament so to speak. However, I'm here to tell you that there is another way, one in which only I can help you with." tom knew that he couldn't be trusted, but the thought of being able to live the rest of his life in this beautiful land pushed him to wanting to learn more. "You see," Discord continued. "If I were in control of equestria, there would be no need to send you away, rather I would welcome your stay with open arms. With me, you can live the remainder of your life in happiness in the land you love so." the temptation continued to grow. Although he knew there had to be some catch to this proposal, he couldn't help but hope that this could be his ticket to paradise. "I'm listening." Tom answered wantingto learn more. "You see," Discord said, "it seems that I'm trapped here in stone until something is arranged, and you are just the person I need to do the job. Although you may not know it, humans have magical abilities far greater than unicorns on equestria, so great as to even defeat he Princess. I am very familiar with your capabities and can guide you through your magical transformation." Tom couldn't believe it. "Me controlling magic?" he thought to himself. Although unbelievable, it made sense. Why else would Princess Celestia be so quick to find a way to remove him from equestria. "So here's what I need you to do," Discord exclaimed. "Inside the library here is a book by the name of "Unusual Uses of Magic" where there is a spell for releasing me from my imprisonment. Bring the book to me, perform the spell, and all your wishes will come true. And as quickly as he had arrived the voice was gone. There he was, siting alone where hours ago the picnic once was.