• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 6,807 Views, 57 Comments

The Time God of Equestria - Gypsybard



I heard of the local rumor of disapearing children, so I went to investigate, and decided to get a costume to blend in. My fatal mistake was making that costume, but now it's time to play as a GOD.

  • ...
38
 57
 6,807

Chapter 2 The Wandering Gambler

(?????? POV/Time 1:15 PM)
Well then...I'm royally fucked...big time...I'm in the middle of nowhere as a completely different species and the only things on my person is a book I found laying next to me when I woke up. My thoughts on the situation is as follows...this is so FUCKING COOL how'd they turn me into an Ecaflip best kidnappers ever...and my other thoughts are god damn it why am I here and not locked up like how kidnappers normally do it so the cops could rescue me, then I could swagger down the street lookin sexy as all hell. Out here quite frankly I won't be found ever and will probably die from thirst before hunger if I don't get a move on...but if I move onwards I could find all sorts of wild animals that will tear me to shreds...the same will probably happen if I stay here though. This situation is utter bullshit how the fuck did they get me while in my friends car...oh...no...it couldn't be them that just ain't right there's probably a logical explanation for this...right?

I'm just going to go on an enthusiastic walk now and possibly find myself a big tittied police girl. With this thought I begin chuckling to myself...if only they were here, that'd be great...let's stray away from those thoughts. Out of boredom I grabbed out the bag I found when I was thrown into this country and began filing through its contents...all I found was a book and some cards...I'm beginning to hate the people who sent me here more and more...but I still think they're awesome. On another note, I mean seriously what am I going to do with a book out in the middle of nowhere, it isn't going to be magic so I can teleport back home. Maybe I should tap my shoes three times and head to Kansas.

If there was any form of civilization in this climate it wouldn't exactly be subtle. With all these rocks and...trees if they can be called that, everywhere it shouldn't be hard to spot a town or a road, hell I'll even take a hiking trail just so I can head back home and grab my phone...then I may or may not come back here for pictures it just seems peaceful. I'm a just keep going through the bag to see if I missed something...nothing...more emptiness...utter bullshit...my phone......with my most recent find my palm impacted my face.

How could people who manage to kidnap me whilst I was in a moving vehicle, genetically modify me to a different species, then send me to another country manage to leave my phone with me. With this revelation I began walking around until I got a remote chance of a signal which would lead me to a house or restaurant, hell even a log cabin, then I could call my parents then go home. Oh well until I find the signal I'll start playing one of the few song I actually downloaded onto my phone.
MUSIC!!!
Good ol' Flogging Molly...also fuck you AT&T your service sucks right now I want a refund. Now that I think about I really should try downloading more songs for when I don't have any service...headphones might be a nice addition...no those would be too obvious how about those Bluetooth earbuds now that'd be cool. With my recent internal debate over with I once again begin my trek through this field.

"Carrow! Is that you?" said a familiar voice as I turn around to see Luđak there in his Masquiraider cosplay on...well it might no longer be cosplay judging by what happened to me.

"Luđak?! You're really here? I don't know where we are do you have any idea?!" I said frantically hoping his knowledge on geography might help us find out where we are.

"We're in the badlands Carrow you gotta be careful and not walk around without a care there could be changlings here!" he said in reply...Changlings?! Why would he say that...oh...I'm not on Earth anymore and this Changling is trying to lure me in...what a dumbass.

"Oh thank goodness your here then Luđak or I would've never figured out where I was." I said in reply as I readied those weaponized cards that guy in the shop gave me. As I began to close in it began to reach its arm out to pull me in. As soon as I was close enough I tried to slash at its eyes. I missed as it apparently saw it coming a mile away...am I really that predictable?

"Why'd you attack me?" he asked with his eyes narrowed, but instead of responding I threw the card at him hoping that he would dismiss the projectile as harmless paper instead of the weapon that it is. I however, was not lucky as he dodged out of the way as he pulled out its whips.

"What did you do to luđak monster!" I screamed at it as I began to charge the creature, but I didn't get far as I was pulled to the ground by its whips.

"I know not where this creature is, but I will take you in for food and offer you to the queen." it stated revealing that my assumption was correct...I hate it when I'm right sometimes. I think this is the part where it knocks me out and drags me to its lair...3...2...1.


(Carrow POV/time: 5:00 pm)
I 'wake up' from my 'uncouncious' state to see that I'm in a large cavern with pods lining the walls like a bee hive, but less organized and appears unyielding in a way. Just to be clear I didn't fall unconscious when the Changling hit me it just hurt like a bitch as it dragged me like a mile across the place. Besides that mini problem...I personally expected more from this place it looks ramshackle like what someone's house after an earthquake.

"Queen Chrysalis I have brought you a creature of unknown race what shall we do with it?" said the Changling stating his question in a monotone fashion.

"What a sec...you drag me here....and you don't even know what the hell your suppose to do with me?!" I yell at him causing him to wince slightly before I continue with a simple statement, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

The changeling recoils in fright at my statement, "W-w-well your an unknown species that is sentient and y-you somehow saw through the disguise." despite the changeling stuttering most of the time what he said made sense if this world had a different dominant species...and probably the seeing through disguise was probably something that messed up its plans.

"So I have one question for you creature before we put you to sleep...what are you?" the Queen said to me narrowing its serpentine eyes.

I contemplate this serious question before I come to a reasonable conclusion, "Someone that thinks your fuckin' stupid." I say blatantly causing her to open her eye's with shock.

"Wha-what are you thinking insulting me like this?!" all I do is roll my eyes from this cliche and predictable outburst...not like I was any better earlier...I'm a act like a cliche hero character for a bit. I wonder how long it'll last.

"What is thy evil plan vile creature!" I yell out to them whilst rolling my eyes, but they didn't care for that fact and thought me serious.

"Well soon we shall invade the city of Canterlot, then takeover the entire kingdom!" the queen yelled back to my surprise actually telling me legitimately evil plans...wtf?!

"Oh curse you for I am trapped and unable to stop you!" I yelled back with the enthusiasm of a dead person, but of course she didn't notice my tone and thought I was serious.

"You will be thy prisoner as your pathetic world crumbles!!!" exclaimed the bug queen. I just rolled my eyes once more at her antics.

"But that's where your mistaken for this isn't my world!" I yelled back at her with some seriousness.

"What?!" the changlings shouted at me together...it actually kinda hurt cause the one right next to my ears. Then I got the most wonderful idea.

"How about we make a bet? If your game." I say to them with full seriousness as I wear a smug look on my face.

"I accept now what is this bet?"

Author's Note:

I hope you like this redone version of chapter two more. For first time readers what are your thoughts what'd I do right and what'd I do wrong.
This fic will revolve around four protagonists and each will have their own standards for right and wrong.
If you got questions/concerns tell me so I could answer, or possibly fix it.
and for the reference in the beginning

Side note: This girls full name is Carrow Elizabeth Coxen. Birth Date: 1996/August/26.
Now is anyone familiar with numerology?:duck: