• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 655 Views, 11 Comments

Shattered Harmony The Corruption of Twilight - NightmareTRXY32



Equestria stands on the brink of disaster , foes from past come back to haunt the mane six. and 3 beloved Characters will embrace the dark side, and one princess will not survive the ordeal. Cloak and danger style deception is at the core of this.

  • ...
14
 11
 655

Break the mind

It was getting late, and they had to be ready for what the morning brought. Twilight knew that Celestia and the others would be coming for them sooner of later. She needed to be ready just in case they thought they could out smarter someone like her. She didn't know though that her friends would be accompanying the Princess this time.

Everything Around her was black, her bedroom, the Castle, Everything. All Twilight could hear was Sombra's voice Guiding her through the darkness until she had arrived at the entrance to a large room. As she walked through the doorway she was taken back by what she saw in there.

Sitting on a large bed in the center of the room were Sombra and Rainbow Dash. RD was giving Twi bedroom eyes. The entire night was filled with nothing but carnal pleasures for the 3 of them. Sombra used this as a means to get the both of them further under his spell. He decided to consumate this partnership by getting the both of them pregnant with his spawn. The Night ended with the 2 mares passed out in each others arms. Sombra left smiling as he decided to go check on Sweetie Belle.

#To cast an offensive spell, just focus the magic spell through your horn and try to hit the nearest target for maximum damage. Any disruption and the spell be cancelled out.

Sombra walked through the door to the Practice range just in time to see Sweetie Belle destroy eight targets within moments of each other. He smiled wickedly to himself at how well she was progressing. He could also tell she still missed her sister Rarity, so he decided to show her how to create magic constructs. She could create one to Mimic her dear sister, that way she wouldnt feel so lonely all the way out here. She seemed appreciative for the gesture.

She liked it alot. He decided to leave her to it, while he finished making the rounds of the Castle, their new home. He had no idea though that Twilight was only using him to achieve her own goals. Once that happened, her and Rainbow Dash would no longer have any use for Sombra.

There was only one pony that Twilight was truly in love with , and that was Rainbow Dash. Neither of them had any idea that Celestia had brought in some outside help. Everyone of their other friends were still convinced that the two of them could still be saved somehow.

Back in Canterlot

Sunset Shimmer's homecoming was still hard for her to handle. Yes she had finally come to Equestria but it wasnt exactly the way she had planned it. The one bright spot though was her reconciliation with Celestia. She knew it would get better for her over time though.

Sunset was happy to be with her former mentor. She had realized that Celestia had always been like a mother to her. That, and she only wanted what was best for her former puil. She had always regretted her actions, but it wasnt until she stole Twilight's crown that she had secretly found a way to be redeemed.

Earlier that day

Canterlot Royal Hospital

"These hospital drapes are just DREADFUL," Applejack could tell that Rarity was feeling better by the way she was complaining about the curtains in her hospital room.

"There's the Rarity we all love," Applejack said with a smile. As much as the two of them fought and squabbled like friends do, Applejack always knew how to make her or any of their friends smile in the end.

"I hope my dear Sweetie Belle is ok," Rarity thought out loud. I hope your more than alrigiht my dear sister.

I cant picture as to why you would of gone with a monster like Sombra. Some Trickery must of been involved. Thats the only answer that i can think of.

"We're gonna get her back, Rarity," Applejack paused for a moment, " We're gonna bring them all home." She could tell that saying that, the mood in the room lightened a bit.

"I hope so, I can't imagine what that beast is making her do right this minute," Rarity shuddered at the thought as she spoke the words aloud.

Little did they know that Sweetie Belle was being mentored by Sombra, and that Twilight and Rainbow Dash had been impregnated by him. How would the others handle that kind of news if it had been told to their faces? Not very well one would expect. But that would be the least of their troubles. Celestia and Luna were gathering the bulk of the Royal Canterlot forces in the forests outside of where Sombra had made his new Castle.

The Next Day

All of their hopes and fears would be broken or come true the following day. AJ and the friends that remained left Rarity's hospital room and headed on over to meet up with Celestia and Luna. Their presence had been requested by the princesses in the off chance that Twilight and Rainbow Dash could be persuaded to come back to them, or at least to meet and discuss terms if it came to it. Everypony were in for a shock when Rainbow Dash landed at the meeting spot in Black and red Pegasus battle armor, and Twilight was wearing Sombra's battle armor from 1000 years ago. She looked intimidating wearing it.

The following day there was a terrible sound, like a thunder clap high in the sky. Luna came out of the command tent to see what the commotion was about. As she looked up, she saw a glint of Purple and then a massive discharge stike the center of the camp. Twilight had cast the first stone. Only a handful of troops had been struck by the magic discharge. Some of them were in critical condition. Others were dead or wounded.

How. How could she of fallen so far from grace like this. I understand what the influence of dark magic can have on one's mind, given my history as NIghtmare Moon, but this... This is something different. She's become a separate entity from the Twilight Sparkle we all knew and loved. I can still sense our dear Twilight inside her, hanging on by a thread. I swear when this is done, whatever the outcome, i will try to restore you my dear Twilight. and then only time will tell how much your wounds will heal my friend.

Celestia came out to see as well. She looked up into the skies and saw that spot of purple hovering over the camp. This ends she thought to herself. Even if i must make the ultimate Sacrifice, this will Twilight. With that Celestia launched herself into the air to confront her former pupil. While all this was happening, Sunset had just arrived at the camp from Canterlot. She looked for the command tent and found Luna transfixed on the Skies over the camp. When she looked up to see what Luna was looking at , she saw 2 bright streaks clashing with each other set against a nearly crimson and blue sky. CELESTIA!. It was Celestia and Twilight battling in the skies over the camp.

Sunset took her jacket off and revealed something that no one was expecting. Luna looked at her with the most awe struck and commanding gaze. Sunset had Wings?! Sunset shimmer never told anyone this, but apparently when she fought against the Human Twilight after the events of the Friendship Games, she discovered that she had essentially become an alicorn, in human form. So one could of surmised that if she ever returned to Equestria, that she would physically be one there. And it was true. Sunset flexed her wings until the sun was glistening off the feathers. She opened them and took flight. She wasnt going to sit there on the ground as Twilight fought with her mentor.

In fact both of them stopped to take notice of this. The looks on their faces were as priceless as one could get. Twilight couldn't believe what she was witnessing, but Celestia could. She had heard of Sunset's fight in the human world from Twilight, and her Transformation there, so she had alread assumed that Sunset had the potential in her to become an Alicorn if she ever truly came home.

Celestia resumed the fight by striking Twilight in the face with her left hoof, sending the purple Alicorn reeling backwards. She returned the favor by hitting Celestia in the side of the neck, sending the princess plummeting downwords. Sunset and Rainbow Dash both witnessed this. Sunset tried to reach for the princess but lacked the speed to catch up with her. Rainbow bolted towards Celestia, shocking Twilight in the process. She caught her moments before she hit the ground. Celestia looked at her in disbelief before thanking her for doing what was right. At that moment the rest of their friends gathered around her and hugged her. Rainbow Dash wasnt just gonna become that mare in her dreams, she couldnt just run away from her problems anymore or abandon those she loved. If there was anyway to Twilight to come back to them, she would find a way to do it.

Now ive awoken
and im taking BACK CONTROL...
Ive heard the screams
blocked them out as best i could
now i realize my purpose
what i mean to those i love

"Twilight, It doesnt have to end like this," Sunset and Rainbow both pleaded with her. Twilight dropped to the ground to make her response clear. It could be clear to them all.

"Oh?," She said coldly, " What makes you think i care right now what happens to the lot of you?"

A black mist took shape next to her. It was Sombra, and he had the most defiant grin ever. He started laughing maniacally, and Twilight joined him. What was there to laugh at? this wasnt a joke. Apparently they both found the situation to be humorous on some level.

"I dont think you understand my dear," Twilight directed at Sunset, " This country will be ours, and theres nothing any of you can do to stop us from ruling what rightfully belongs to us!" Twilight sounded so sure of herself.

"He's only using you Twilight, " Celestia had to find a way for Twilight to realize the truth.

Sombra was a master manipulator, he had corrupted Starswirl the bearded at one point in time. Which leaded to Celestia having to destory him. Not even Twilight knew that, but she would now. Celestia decided that now was the best time to come clean with one of her worst mistakes ever.

"Sombra, why dont you tell Twilight about what you forced me to do to Starswirl," Celestia spoke coldly to the King of Shadows.

"What are you talking about?" Twilight interjected.

"Many years ago, Starswirl read from the same book you did Twilight, it had been created by Sombra as a way to get back at me for banishing him from the Empire. It became apparent that Starswirl had become a threat after that, so i was forced to destroy him. And i could never forgive myself for it. He was a dear friend. I made many mistakes in my life, and that was one of the most painful." Celestia waited for Twilight to speak. But she didnt. She hit Celestia with one of the most powerful bolts of magic ever known.

And Celestia let herself take it full force to the point where she nevver got up from it. Twilight couldnt believe it. She had just killed her own Mentor and friend. She turned to see the most evil look on Sombra's face. It was at that moment she realized that he had in fact used her. She felt broken inside now more than ever. That was until she heard a faint voice call her name. She rushed over to Celestia's side and held her mentor in her hooves. What Celestia's last words were surprised Twilight to no end.

"I always knew you'd surpass me," Celestia's life was draining from now, and there was nothing anyone could to stop it. She spent her final moments with her most precious gift.

"Whatever happens, i dont blame you Twilight. I blame Sombra, and myself for not seeing it sooner," Twilight held her closer as she spoke, " I want you to succede me as heir, i always had that planned," She began to cough up blood," and to have Luna advise you on the nuances of it all." Twilight was on the verge of a breakdown. She felt so much anger for letting herself think that he actually cared for her, when it was all a ruse to get rid of Celestia. She could feel it down in her soul. After Celestia died, Twilight erupted in a glowing orb of purple and white. She forced the dark magic out of her and into oblivion. She turned her anger towards Sombra and rid themselves of his likeness forever. Not even his horn could survive such a powerful blast of magic. it shattered into a dozen little pieces before fading into nothingness.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy reading this, i enjoyed making it. :D