• Published 31st Jan 2016
  • 200 Views, 0 Comments

A new beginning - game syndrome



In an alternate universe in which Zander, a main character in my other story, never met Sam or Sasha

  • ...
8
 0
 200

chapter 3, Zander meets Ponyville

With all of the awkward conversation out of the way, I tried to sit up again with the ok of Twilight. Lower back and head still throbbing, I still managed to sit upright on the little cot Vinyl had set up for me before getting Twilight.

So, Vinyl what is that thing on your... *ahem hind quarters?

Oh you mean my cutie mark? Its a special mark you get whenever you realize whatever you're suppose to do in life.

Well we certainty don't have anything like that back home on Earth.

( Zander, Vinyl, and Twilight had discussed the humans situation and came to the deduction that Zander was no longer on earth because none of them had heard of humans, or any of the continents of Earth or even Earth itself!)

So you were telling me about how your whole world was like the Everfree forest? Vinyl inquired

Ya the clouds move by themselves and animals take care of themselves.

Well enough of small talk, I think its time we got it over with, and introduced you to the rest of the town!

Ya might as well... I won't be going home anytime soon. So why not!

That's the spirit! Vinyl exclaimed.

Now guys don't you thing you all are rushing this? Twilight rationalized. I mean do you think Ponyville can take this kind of shock all at once?

Naw! He'll be fine! In that moment, I had been grabbed by Vinyl's apparent "magic" while having a blanket thrown over me. I had the sensation of movement, the sound of a door opening, clopping of hooves. I had been set down and the next thing I knew I heard Twilight's voice boom." Everypony listen!" I have something to show you! This may come as a shock, but Equestria (apparently their nation?) has been visited by inhabitants of another world. (A symphony of oooo's and aaaa's rang over the audience.) Suddenly I had the Blanket had been thrown off me, my glasses almost being taken with it

What is it? an unseen pony spoke their mind.

His name is Zander and he is a Human. He means you no harm, now Zander if you will.

What? what do you mean? I whispered to Twilight.

Give them a speech! I had clearly caught a nerve of Twilights.

Well.... Um.... Hi my name is Zander... I'm a human from the planet Earth and I mean you no harm... I said more than a little sheepishly

You already said that! the unseen mare spoke up again.

I found the culprit of the interjections and stared a hole I her head causing her to visibly shrink. Are there any questions! I shouted coming out of my shell a little bit.

Author's Note:

Sorry to cut this chapter off here. Didn't want to explain everything again, my hands are killing me!