• Published 30th Apr 2016
  • 373 Views, 11 Comments

Dear Trixie - LunaFinna and Singheart

  • ...
 11
 373

CHAPTER FOUR: Nightmare's reign/ Trixie's pool of blood

Trixie sat behind a wall, sobbing quietly as she waited for the monster to find her. Luna's soft dark blue coat was tearing away, the seeping blood turning black, as her new coat. Her loud hoofsteps were full of revenge and hate for the small blue-sky filly. Trixie's white and light blue hair swayed as she scurried underneath the bed in Luna's old bedroom.The Princess filly appeared a dark as night alicorn full grown mare, and was rampaging through the halls of the castle, throwing everything in her path at the portraits of Celestia or the doors.

"I will make you a bat pony, Trixie! I'l take your small little horn off, make you bleed to death, or maybe even beat the crap out of you, so you learn a lesson!"

The alicorn turned the corner, to her old room. The lights were flickering. Luna's face was peeling slightly, turning jet black. Her eyes were slitting, and the whites turning bright blue. Her teeth sizzled, creating a sharper image of chompers. her bloody teeth gleamed, glowing white and sharper. The flames went out, their burning smoke smell barely lingering still.

"I will be the only Princess in Equestria!" Luna started laughing maniacally, and evilly. Her eye lashes burned her eyes, turning a lavender color.

Armor began to appear on Luna's body, as she picked up the bed slowly. Trixie waited to use an invisibility spell.The bed came up, and Luna threw it against the wall. She was completely covered in armor and blackness, a purple ink spot like spill under the moon she bared for a cutie mark. There was blood and flesh everywhere, including all over Luna. Her hair was completely misty and had splatters of gore and rotting flesh in it, the smell burning Trixie's nose as she ran out of the hell of a castle. That night, she hid in the Everfree Forest, by her sharded carriage, and cried into the nearby pool.

When Trixie's mother was alive, she told Trixie, "When it rains, it will bring you down, and your stuff with it. Make sure you have extras and travel to a place anew. Come here to the pool often, even if you are hurt. You will find a way to get to it, no matter what. If you come back, look into the pool of mirrors, and say what you see three times." Trixie stared into the pool, her sad reflection staring back at her selfish, sad face.

She said shakily, "I am Trixie Lulamoon, and I won't give up!" She cried more, the pool turning red, the same shade of red as blood. She opened her eyes, and gasped. The dark red pool had her mother!

"I ill see you again," she said, and disappeared. Trixie looked up, saying thank you to the Heavens above her.