• Published 30th Apr 2016
  • 373 Views, 11 Comments

Dear Trixie - LunaFinna and Singheart

  • ...
 11
 373

CHAPTER THREE: Trixie's new teacher

Trixie was laughed at as she walked along the sidewalk downhill to a small town called Ponyville. No pony had heard of it before, but the great and powerful filly wasn’t going to give up. Suddenly, a rainbow appeared in the sky.

“I can’t even make that much magic! This is so upsetting!”

The filly grunted and ran straight for a carriage with her cutie mark on it.

“Wow, looks like this could be mine!” She stared at it in awe, wondering what she could do with that kind of carriage.

A shadow took over the sunny pavement underneath Trixie’s hooves. She looked up. A jet black carriage flew overhead. There was no pony outside still, except for Trixie and two bat ponies. The mare inside the dark carriage took off the hoodie she was wearing. Her misty hair grew darker, flowy, and her coat was darker than before.

“P-P-Princess Luna?” Trixie stammered, and hid behind the carriage.

“Everypony! Do not fear! The Princess of the Night and Darkness is here!” Luna shouted.

No pony was outside. Trixie snuck inside of the Princess’ carriage, and hid behind the seat.

“No pony wishes to greet thy Princess? Well, then, thy ponies shall suffer without light!” Luna teleported to the castle, and waited until Celestia was asleep.

“Now, Trixie Lulamoon and the other ponies will suffer- DAYLIGHT IS GONE FOR EVER!” She looked up into the stained glass window before her, and saw a reflection of “Moony.”

“What’s wrong?” Moony said. Her vibrato voice was full of sorrow and meaningfulness, as if to comfort Luna. “I’m in a little bit of trouble, Moony!” She frowned, and looked down with sadness.

"Why are you frightened?" Moony's eyes furrowed, making her look angry.

"I will find you what you are missing!" Moony disapeared, and ten reappeared after two minutes.

"Oh, you need a student, do you? Why not use Trixie Lulamoon? You could have a new secret student/ minion!"

Moony disappeared. Luna went to go get Trixie from Ponyville and make her love the night.

Author's Note:

Sorry if there are typos in this chapter, I don't know what's wrong with the keyboard I'm using!